Stutter Moving - Vanilla

@Droidz Hey I know there is a post below about the stutter move but we are on very different time zones so I am hoping to get your attention so I can patch my bot when I wake up. Ever since the most recent patch to the vanilla bot, the stuttering is out outrageous. Its not possible to bot as is as you just stutter move between each hotspot and waypoint. It was fine for me a few days ago but whatever was updated in the most recent update really broke the movement.

Looks just like this: http://sendvid.com/mwkvu4k0

Thank you for all your hard work and I hope this can be fixed soon (:

I just wanted to record a video and I noticed that the click-to-move without  WRobot is stuttery as well (he walks and then just stops immediately). Maybe its a serverside thing from elysium-project ?

Would really suck since elysium and its servers is where you want to play if you wanna play 1.12.1

@Droidz sorry to bother you, but I really want to purchase this bot, however with this stuttering it obviously does not work. Any idea what causes this? It seems like a few people do have this problem. It doesn't seem bot related as the click to move - if you do it manually - does the same thing. you click somewhere, he walks roughly half a yard, then stops and you have to click again at that location. Help much appreciated.

@Droidz@Macpod

Hi, if you are using window mode + fullscreen it does work a lot better than only windows-mode. However the bot still has some stuttering because he is not waiting until he passed his first CTM-Action. I did activate: LUA CTM and adjusted my PING-Settings in advance. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem. I am using this on a druid with travel-form on Elysium.  The problem with "full stuttering" is also avaibile if you use CTM without the bot in window mode without full-screen. Beside that, it is a great bot and I have huge respect for your achievments. Keep up the good work! Appreciate it a lot.

With best regards,
Ice

1 minute ago, Ice21 said:

@Droidz@Macpod

Hi, if you are using window mode + fullscreen it does work a lot better than only windows-mode. However the bot still has some stuttering because he is not waiting until he passed his first CTM-Action. I did activate: LUA CTM and adjusted my PING-Settings in advance. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem. I am using this on a druid with travel-form on Elysium. Beside that, it is a great bot and I have huge respect for your achievments. Keep up the good work! Appreciate it a lot.

With best regards,
Ice

That dont solve the Problem. The moste People use more than one bot. And you cant Controll them all by having Fullscreen on.

2 minutes ago, Zwox said:

That dont solve the Problem. The moste People use more than one bot. And you cant Controll them all by having Fullscreen on.

I didn't say it solve the problem but the problem is less available. This is just a information, which could be important to fix the problem in general. 

16 minutes ago, Ice21 said:

@Droidz@Macpod

Hi, if you are using window mode + fullscreen it does work a lot better than only windows-mode. However the bot still has some stuttering because he is not waiting until he passed his first CTM-Action. I did activate: LUA CTM and adjusted my PING-Settings in advance. Maybe this information helps to fix the problem. I am using this on a druid with travel-form on Elysium.  The problem with "full stuttering" is also avaibile if you use CTM without the bot in window mode without full-screen. Beside that, it is a great bot and I have huge respect for your achievments. Keep up the good work! Appreciate it a lot.

With best regards,
Ice

Yeah I read somewhere that fullscreen helps, but it does not help in my case sadly. Fullscreen wouldnt be an issue as I use multiple monitors but the stuttering still happens which is a no-go. You'll get reported asap with that :/

26 minutes ago, Droidz said:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23716-click-to-move-not-working-1121/ problem seem caused by CTM, but I don't get this problem in my computer, I'll switch to a different system for moving the character in next updates.

What do you think the ETA is for the next Vanilla bot update? (:

enabling vsync is a big no no tho. who wants to be capped at 60fps, no matter what game. However, I assume you can bot with 60fps (vsync) and play on the other one with vsync off. I'd totally do that, if the new movement system is worse than ctm.

2 hours ago, Macpod said:

enabling vsync is a big no no tho. who wants to be capped at 60fps, no matter what game. However, I assume you can bot with 60fps (vsync) and play on the other one with vsync off. I'd totally do that, if the new movement system is worse than ctm.

I will add option to be move without CTM (but I'll keep CTM by default)

5 hours ago, Jasabi said:

I noticed when vertical sync is disabled, it starts this behaviour

@Droidz Just tried it with enabling vsync and it doesnt fix it for me. I'm just confused as of why CTM is not working anymore because when I botted on Kronos2 a couple months ago I did not have this problem. I'd much rather like to find a fix however I appreciate the alternative movement method for now.

On 1/31/2017 at 4:13 PM, Droidz said:

I have added option, to disable usage of CTM, go to advanced general settings and uncheck option "Use Click To Move (CTM)".

I really do appreciate the effort but I'd very much prefer to use CTM and know how to fix this issue. I know it's not wrobot related but I figure that this is not a new problem and probably exists for quite a while even if its rare. I'd 100% spent 20€ instantly on this bot if I could fix my ctm.

9 hours ago, Macpod said:

I really do appreciate the effort but I'd very much prefer to use CTM and know how to fix this issue. I know it's not wrobot related but I figure that this is not a new problem and probably exists for quite a while even if its rare. I'd 100% spent 20€ instantly on this bot if I could fix my ctm.

Fix CTM can be detected by the warden.

57 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Fix CTM can be detected by the warden.

I'm sorry if I don't get this right but you mean fixing CTM could be detected by warden? Only a few people have this issue so it's probably a problem outside of the wowfiles?