Gathering problem (gif inside) see Here what does not work right

testingz

The bot keeps ignoring nodes. See here what happens with the Gatherer:

10e22bd858d1b4393d9543e5fa29d908.gif

All settings are correct in advanced options. I have played around with huge detection and it totally gets messed up, I have detection now down to 10-30 for the more precise paths I have made. It works okay on ~60% of all nodes, but that is not enough!

How do we fix this?

Edit: Here is another example

36a5f42c0e660257a4cee485bb573bc8.gif

Bot ignores the path I have made to get to the exact location smoothly. Instead, it takes the mesh given by the developer (?) and gets stuck very short after. I tested this without node being there, bot runs up easily, but when the node is there, he goes crazy and never reaches the node and gives up

22 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, WRobot write in log why he skip nodes

Dear droidz,

why is this happening:

529b09df06faf734135b401383e80cfa.gif

The node you see right in the beginning on the right side and it gets skipped. The options are set to = 0 on max units near target and players, for example. Still this keeps happening

12 minutes ago, Runaro said:

You have to raise the max units near target value and don't set it to 0.

May I ask why? I'd like to understand. My understanding is/was that with 0 it does not matter

Glad I've mentioned that

2 minutes ago, testingz said:

May I ask why? I'd like to understand. My understanding is/was that with 0 it does not matter

0 means, if there's a unit or player around, the bot will simply not gather the node.

1 = max one unit near the node

2 = max two units near the node

etc.

13 minutes ago, Runaro said:

0 means, if there's a mob or player around, the bot will simply not gather the node.

Edit. yes, the rest is clear^^ so I set to 1000+

25 minutes ago, Runaro said:

0 means, if there's a unit or player around, the bot will simply not gather the node.

1 = max one unit near the node

2 = max two units near the node

etc.

do you have a solution on what is seen in the gif above, the getting stuck and how the automated path could get replaced by the one I have drawn? can I exchange data somewhere?

Just now, testingz said:

do you have a solution on what is seen in the gif above, the getting stuck and how the automated path could get replaced by the one I have drawn? can I exchange data somewhere?

The bot can't generate a correct path to those nodes, so just blacklist them and he'll avoid the position.

1 minute ago, Runaro said:

The bot can't generate a correct path to those nodes, so just blacklist them and he'll avoid the position.

the generation is automated and not exclusive for each node? oh no... circumvention circumvention, everywhere with this bot, to get it somehow to work well

8 hours ago, testingz said:

the generation is automated and not exclusive for each node? oh no... circumvention circumvention, everywhere with this bot, to get it somehow to work well

do you use your own profile or is this a public one?