Flametongue Issue

bonsai

Hey, I'm playing on a WOTLK private server and I've been making up my own fightclass to suit my needs. One of the issues that I've run into is that I don't seem to be able to get Flametongue to work correctly, mainly because of the way the buff is displayed. I can't use the buffstack condition because the name of the buff is actually the name of my weapons, rather than the name of a buff.

Is there a way to pull the name of the weapons and use that in the buffstack check? Or alternatively, is there a way to set a timer so that it casts the spell every 6 minutes or something? When I've tried adding 5 minutes worth of MS to the timer, it stops casting it altogether. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

The only way that I've found to do it that seems correct is to use LUA to check if there is a buff applied to the weapon, but the following condition script isn't working for me:

hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, mainHandCharges, hasOffHandEnchant, offHandExpiration, offHandCharges, hasThrownEnchant, thrownExpiration, thrownCharges
= GetWeaponEnchantInfo()

if (hasMainHandEnchant) then 
   retV = "1"
else
   retV = "0"
end

Any advice on getting this working would be appreciated.

As far as I can tell, that should return a 0 and cause it to buff if there's no mainhand buff.

Using the timer setting the same way you did seems to have fixed it. I'm not sure how that's different from what I was doing, but I don't really care, so long as it's working. Thanks!