Warlock quest: The Binding (in Ogrimmar)

Hey,

Could anyone tell me how to automate "The Binding" quest for warlocks, in Ogrimmar. (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=1504), in a quester profile.
I can pickup the quest, run to the summoning circle. But the bot simply wont summon the voidwalker. Hes just standing there...

Thanks in advance!

This should work it's done it 4 or 5 times alliance side now, just change the item part to what ever it is horde.It has to be this way because if not yes it will summon, but the walker won't attack unless u move, so binding 2 is a kill and loot, while 3 and 4 are follow paths since it'd get stuck.

ssss.PNG

On 7.2.2017 at 6:00 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, you have use quest type "UseSpellOn" with just one hotspot (where you need to cast spell)?

No, I have quest type "UseitemOn", because to summon the voidwalker, you need to use an item provided from quest giver. (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=6284)

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2017 at 10:28 AM, colderpotato said:

This should work it's done it 4 or 5 times alliance side now, just change the item part to what ever it is horde.It has to be this way because if not yes it will summon, but the walker won't attack unless u move, so binding 2 is a kill and loot, while 3 and 4 are follow paths since it'd get stuck.

ssss.PNG

@colderpotato it would be awesome if you could share the profile instead of a screenshot :P

• 6 months later...
On 6/28/2017 at 11:06 PM, pedrooky said:

@colderpotato it would be awesome if you could share the profile instead of a screenshot :P

Little late sorry, but I have it's apart of the Alliance Profile, I released bit back for vanilla. I just get so side tracked with doing things on every wow server play, trying real hard to do stuff on Tauri wow since it's scripted well.