Quick question on how to loot first and then go stealth: How-to?

testingz

So the bot is fighting and then going into stealth and then looting corpses and then popping out of stealth. How can I make it so that the bot uses stealth after corpses have been looted? Fight, loot and then stealth. How-to?

11 minutes ago, testingz said:

So the bot is fighting and then going into stealth and then looting corpses and then popping out of stealth. How can I make it so that the bot uses stealth after corpses have been looted? Fight, loot and then stealth. How-to?

With the fight class editor modify the spell  "stealth" or "prowl" add the special option " me in move = true" or something like that.  that way it will only use stealth once its looted and running to the hext mob.. ( in most cases)

6 minutes ago, eeny said:

With the fight class editor modify the spell  "stealth" or "prowl" add the special option " me in move = true" or something like that.  that way it will only use stealth once its looted and running to the hext mob.. ( in most cases)

Testing it right now. Yes that could do it, because the stealth is spammed instantly after combat, so it might delay it abit and it would loot first.

Edit: Works so far, great! Thank you :)

Edit2: How would you do it on Stampede Roar? It does not get triggered what so ever. Conditions are set to me in combat=false and used in cat form only. But it doesnt get activated. I have even copied from the good bear profile here, including the spell settings, but that didnt work either. Any idea? I cant really copy paste you all the spell settings here, you could look into it fast, if you have a moment. I'd appreciate it!

Guardian.xml

33 minutes ago, testingz said:

Edit2: How would you do it on Stampede Roar? It does not get triggered what so ever. Conditions are set to me in combat=false and used in cat form only. But it doesnt get activated. I have even copied from the good bear profile here, including the spell settings, but that didnt work either. Any idea? I cant really copy paste you all the spell settings here, you could look into it fast, if you have a moment. I'd appreciate it!

Guardian.xml

You speellededd "Stampending Roar" wrongly

Would also add "me in move" to Stampeding Roar so you dont cast it as you get out of combat / loot.

19 minutes ago, eeny said:

You speellededd "Stampending Roar" wrongly

Would aldo add "me in move" to Stampeding Roar so you dont cast it as you get out of combat / loot.

And added a condition to not use it when Dash is available. That did it. Thank you very much

19 minutes ago, eeny said:

+

Edit: No that didnt do it. Even tho I added "is spell usable" to the other speed spell, it keeps using both at the same time. should this call a condition and not use stampede when dash can be used, vice versa? added the condition on both spells for the other one. Why is that?

14 minutes ago, testingz said:

Edit: No that didnt do it. Even tho I added "is spell usable" to the other speed spell, it keeps using both at the same time. should this call a condition and not use stampede when dash can be used, vice versa? added the condition on both spells for the other one. Why is that?

I dont think the "is Spell Usable" makes the two exclusive.  

The only way i can think of doing that is just add each spell to have a  'Has Buff = false' option and add the other spell so it cant cast while the other one is active.  You *may* get both to trigger at the same time, however since they have different cooldowns you would expect them to split up after a while...

On 28.2.2017 at 4:32 AM, eeny said:

I dont think the "is Spell Usable" makes the two exclusive.  

The only way i can think of doing that is just add each spell to have a  'Has Buff = false' option and add the other spell so it cant cast while the other one is active.  You *may* get both to trigger at the same time, however since they have different cooldowns you would expect them to split up after a while...

yes, so far triggers both and then uses what is off cd. works okay

what last does not work right currently is that the bot pops out of the stealthed cat or fighting bear form and then walks around in human form, until prowl is off cd and can be used again, which looks silly. Can you make it so that the bot always runs around in cat (and prowls when usable as before) and infight goes bear form, and keep that all the time? When you see my uploaded file, you see that I used a c-sharp code with no ! infront of it. Which probably will make it use cat form all the time, but maybe not use bear form then, hm? I have set use in move @cat form, but for some reason it gets ignored

any clue?