Visual С# Command Line Compiler

Bronson

Hey all, I'm having the following problem: 

After a few hours of use the questing bot, when read commands of the type "runcode" in task manager for a few seconds starts to receive the following process "Visual С# Command Line Compiler" which uses about 10% CPU, when the type command "runcode" executes this process immediately disappears. However, in the beginning of the use of the bot for an hour or two, the process "Visual C# Command Line Compiler" does not appear, it begins to appear only after some time.

Is there a way besides restarting the bot every 2 hours to get rid of this problem?

I am attaching the screenshot.

vss.jpg

Also noticed that the longer the bot runs, the longer the read commands of the type "runcode", one command may be read before performing for about !!!30 seconds!!! (+ at this time, the hanging process "Visual С# Command Line Compiler", which consumes about 10% CPU). So the passage of the profile may take twice the time! than at the first start of the bot. Droidz, please help with a solution to this problem, I have no possibility to restart the bot every hour, and the other output simply is not present, as he very slooowly reads the code in the long run :(