Buying arrows?

there is no framework for buying ammo within wrobot.  I made a quester which directs the bot on what to do dependant on how many arrorws it has in its bags as a workaround.  The profile is for alliance 10-30 that starts in Elwynn.

Its a grind pulse with an iscomplete condition dependant on having less than 200 arrows.  once thats competed the next pulse is an interact with NPC with a buy LUA code to buy more arrows.   the NPC is a specific arrow vendor.  The quests's complete condition is arrows > 800.  once that quest is done it reloads the profile and the bot goes back to grinding till it has <200 arrows.

Depending on what level you are will determine what grind spot you will get pulse'd to and i think this profile only works with the lvl 10 arrows.

Hunter_ammo_grind.xml

modify it how you see fit.

Thanks eeny, I am kind of a nub at c++ which Is what I assume that is in and I also play horde :(. I will take a look at it and try to decipher lol. Could one create an addon for the bot to modulate the arrow buying?

3 hours ago, Groznui said:

Thanks eeny, I am kind of a nub at c++ which Is what I assume that is in and I also play horde :(. I will take a look at it and try to decipher lol. Could one create an addon for the bot to modulate the arrow buying?

nope, all my profiles are written in the profile editor.  you can load and modify it there.