WTB LFR profile

Have you tried the Party option? How AFK are you wanting to bot this? I load up the party one, select the tank or a good looking DPS and use him as lead. Then start the party. I watch it and it does a reasonable job. Only have to unstuck a few times. I worked out, shaved, took a shower and watched a few episodes of arrested last night while it ran the last 3 LFR's. Works great for me if you have a good class build and can kinda pay attention to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a HORRIBLE idea to afk bot in a group with 25 people there to report you.

You'd be better off using WRotation and allow it to control your movement, then just go eat some ice cream until boss (or more than likely, you from standing in stuff) dies. At least then they can just be like "Zomgggg u fail hrd nub" and vote to kick you. The later keeps your account un-flaged.

• 1 month later...

It's a HORRIBLE idea to afk bot in a group with 25 people there to report you.

You'd be better off using WRotation and allow it to control your movement, then just go eat some ice cream until boss (or more than likely, you from standing in stuff) dies. At least then they can just be like "Zomgggg u fail hrd nub" and vote to kick you. The later keeps your account un-flaged.

Is it possibel that I can control my own movement, and the bot only control my spell rotation. I dont like that I cant move when I am fighting.?

I dont want to level or farming, the only use for the bot for me is to raid with and be there my self. :D

Is it possibel that I can control my own movement, and the bot only control my spell rotation. I dont like that I cant move when I am fighting.?

I dont want to level or farming, the only use for the bot for me is to raid with and be there my self. :D

Hello, if you use WRotation you can change settings in product settings for manage movement.