Hello robot community,

Nice to meet you all who are here. I would like to start with my brief presentation and then mention some bugs in Gatherer that could be good fixed. My name is acko and i play wow since vanilla beta (yeah, i am crazy). Some time ago i discovered that i can make some money by playing WoW and playing on AH. In that time i found my first bot that i bought - Pirox. I really liked it, there was schedule manager, relogger and it was quite easy to use. After shutting it down i had to move on. I tried HonorBuddy that i find pretty good but i am not fun of mass bots so one week ago i bought 1 month of WRobot. It is very simple, gatherer seems to me similar to Pirox one, but i found some bugs i would like to mention. 

I use my own profile farming Vo4W and found these:

- hill and house stuck - very often it just ''fly'' into hill / house and it seems very bottish. It occurs when behind the hill / house is located node.

- node skipping - out of view? and i can easily see 'em

- no unstuck flying at all? - i haven't discovered yet the ''unstuck'' is there any cause for me it s not working?

- mount and harvesting after being attacked - it gets to node, gets attacked before node is collected and after fight it just mounts again and then dismounting again and after that finaly harvesting it.

- dismounting too far behind the node and then just mounting and flying away without harvesting

With these problems i can still easily pull from 200 to 270 NPH but fixing these issues would be great and it won't seem so bottish

My ideas:

- plugin that adds black nodes while you farm - just one click

- in pirox was good option to skip some waypoints after harvesting - usually 3, this was good and could be implemented here -> less bottish look!

Thank you for understanding, this is for now all i think :)

Have a nice day,

Acko ;)

Would be nice to get the issues fixed I also find caves very buggy and have to blacklist them:( They always have the most ore!

+1

This is also the most pressing issues that i have with the bot currently. The unstuck works fine for me mostly, but it can be really slow to find a proper solution.

I would love a feature to easier blacklist nodes, instead of having to stop the profile, going into the editor and add it just to start again. 1 click blacklisting would be lovely

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a problem with gathere. When i want 2 farm say Copper, I choose the Duroptar 1-65 but my char doesnt mine ANY nodes. He skips em all??

You must have mining and herbalism enabled on your main settings window. Where it allows you to select. Mailing / looting / skinning etc.. should be on / off switches you might have to change.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk