Questions before buying.

sjokzz

Hello Boyz, I'm new in this topic. Never botted before and I'm thinking about starting. But, I have some questions first. If you could help me I would appreciate a lot.

• Will I be able to transfer gold from the bot account to my main account? How?

• What is RTM?

• I have to buy another game (I know) but I need to create another battle tag?

• These gathering profiles, they say it's about 30k per day. Is this selling in the AH or the NPC? If I sell them to the NPC will I get less risk of getting banned?

• I just want to make gold to maintain my flasks food etc and buying some mounts, do you guys think it is worth it to buy?

• There is a risk to transfer gold to maintain account and the main get banned?

• What do you guys suggest to behaviour with the bot? How long should I leave him online etc.

• The leveling up questing is safe? If I want to use it to level up some toons in my main account, will I get banned?

I think that's it. Sorry for my bad English if I got any phrase wrong. I don't want to get rich with millions and millions at least by now. Thanks everyone for reading.

On 2017-5-13 at 7:56 AM, sjokzz said:

The reason no-one is replying to you is because ALL this information has been written out before.

• Will I be able to transfer gold from the bot account to my main account? How?

Yes- most people do this via Gbank transfer / Face to Face (F2F)

• What is RTM?

RMT is Real Money Trading - aka selling in game gold for money via a gold supplier

• I have to buy another game (I know) but I need to create another battle tag?

Think about this for a second.... you are doing something that will get you banned sooner or later.  Why would you have them even remotely similar to your main tag?

• These gathering profiles, they say it's about 30k per day. Is this selling in the AH or the NPC? If I sell them to the NPC will I get less risk of getting banned?

Once again simple research. Try selling to an NPC- you will get 1 copper per unit.  You will get Gold per unit on the AH.  Prices of course vary on server.

• I just want to make gold to maintain my flasks food etc and buying some mounts, do you guys think it is worth it to buy?

Whats your time worth?  You sound like you are only using it to save time playing parts of the game you don't like.  The bot should be playing for its own game-time from farming / wow tokens.

• There is a risk to transfer gold to maintain account and the main get banned?

Yes

• What do you guys suggest to behaviour with the bot? How long should I leave him online etc.

This has been written about a lot.  always re-logger to schedule the play time 2 on 2 off etc.  People will have different opinions as to whats 'safe'.  Risk what you want.

• The leveling up questing is safe? If I want to use it to level up some toons in my main account, will I get banned?

Safe- probably.  however, the second you turn a bot on for an account the account is already gone... i dont want to hear about "omg i lost my main acc with so much good chars... WTF".  you take the risk and you fvcking own it... you are gambling, sometimes you will lose.  If its your main you would want to watch the bot,  Use the levelling profile while watching netflix / movie / doing some work on your PC.  I leave my bot acc's to level AFK a lot and thay are fine.  I wouldn't and have not used it on my main .

Hey guys, I asked bc I didn't see this questions B4, I looked around the other posts with the same title. I really did. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Sorry

Just now, sjokzz said:

Hey guys, I asked bc I didn't see this questions B4, I looked around the other posts with the same title. I really did. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Sorry

nobody upset i hope.