Bot doing acrobatics when moving vertically

Basically when using Gatherer to farm ore/herbs, whenever it is near another node but needs to travel UP or vertically, it starts spinning wildly and moving around violently. Looks VERY obvious. Was wondering if I configured something incorrectly or if there was anything I could do.

Thanks Droidz

I have this all the time. And I am still wondering if there is a solution for the "yo-yo" effect, where you find a ore, but before you gather it, a mob attacks you. The bot ignores the ore, kills the mob, then mounts for a split second, lands on the ore and harvest it. Dead giveaway.  I tried setting the "ninja" option , as well as the "attack before attacked", but it still doesnt work.

To be safe, I only gather ores/herbs with the "Pause if player nearby" option on.

I disabled the attack before being attacked function and this seemed to help a bit w/ the YO-YO effect. How the hell do you farm @ 100/hr w/ "pause if player nearby" on??? I Get like...1/hr. It ends up pausing by shrine, or pausing by a town, and NEVER leaves lol. Just sits there forever.

Spooge

Basically when using Gatherer to farm ore/herbs, whenever it is near another node but needs to travel UP or vertically, it starts spinning wildly and moving around violently. Looks VERY obvious. Was wondering if I configured something incorrectly or if there was anything I could do.

Thanks Droidz

Hi,

I'll look it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I have try to fix signaled problems (I have added in product settings for not use flying mount if near node (you need to settings mounting distance in general settings if you disable option)).

Wait next update and tell me if your problems are solved or if you have others suggestions.

Thanks

Ok, thank you. I do not foresee this resolving the issue but I will give it a try. The issue is MOSTLY noticed when it needs to travel vertically then over ANY distance to get to next node. Not just nodes that are nearby. I think this will help w/ the ones that are w/in X distance but beyond that, I fear it will still fly irregularly.

Thanks for attempting a fix nonetheless.

Spooge

I've watched one full loop around Vo4W and it looks like gold.

The only thing I noticed was with the don't use fly option. The big monkey chief knocked my character off the short cliff.  The node was directly at the top of the cliff. After killing the monkey the character would not mount and fly up to get the node.  He kept trying to run up to the node but it was too steep. I waited for 90 seconds and then paused and flew him up. Perhaps something to override the setting if the character is stuck?

I have to agree. The acrobatics feels completely resolved!! Great job. I like the using ground mount to get between ore. Feels so natural. Only issue I agree is when he falls off a small/large cliff and tries to walk back up it, not much to do.

I have to agree. The acrobatics feels completely resolved!! Great job. I like the using ground mount to get between ore. Feels so natural. Only issue I agree is when he falls off a small/large cliff and tries to walk back up it, not much to do.

have to agree with this one also, other then that beautiful update! keep them coming droidz!