Herb market crashing, what are you farming?

phem0r

9 minutes ago, phem0r said:

The herb market seems to be crashing a little on my realm, the prices are kinda shit. Any suggestions on other things to farm?

This is so dependant on the server.. A few months ago my servers herb markets tanked- moved to leather and never looked back.  Each bot can pull a few thousand gold per hour from private buyers / AH.

Get Boon of the scavenger + legion skinning : gutting. Given enough time you can make some nice profit from gems / ores / silk as well.

19 minutes ago, eeny said:

This is so dependant on the server.. A few months ago my servers herb markets tanked- moved to leather and never looked back.  Each bot can pull a few thousand gold per hour from private buyers / AH.

Get Boon of the scavenger + legion skinning : gutting. Given enough time you can make some nice profit from gems / ores / silk as well.

Any profiles you'd recommend for skinning?

10 hours ago, kazurengan said:

Farming gold is so dead at least for me

Been running 4 bots all week and only got 300k

1 bot 3 weeks (~8-10 hours per day). world quests with follower with all +gold per world quest item (+15 +25 +50) got me around 200k. need multiple characters coz all world quests completed after 5-6 hours if you run it on one characters.

this including selling on ah everything once per week: mats, boe and other. dont bother with disenchant or transmog: sell greens to vendor. and i dont cout order hall resources. coz i flush it once per month ~100k

1 hour ago, camelot10 said:

1 bot 3 weeks (~8-10 hours per day). world quests with follower with all +gold per world quest item (+15 +25 +50) got me around 200k. need multiple characters coz all world quests completed after 5-6 hours if you run it on one characters.

this including selling on ah everything once per week: mats, boe and other. dont bother with disenchant or transmog: sell greens to vendor. and i dont cout order hall resources. coz i flush it once per month ~100k

per day or per week?