mailing system bug log

@Droidz I know you give a shit on this problem because you already have my money. But could you please take a look at this again? i posted a video of the bug just like you asked me to. I'll wait another day then i will open a new post gain. as you seem never to respond more than once to a thread. also do you not read your pm's ?

28 minutes ago, eniac86 said:

@Droidz please read this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see above i posted a video as you requested

Calm down dude o.O He will read it dont worry.

well it's been over a week now that i answered his request and he has been online several times but never answered.

HB support is way better. But then again they have a whole staff.

19 minutes ago, eniac86 said:

well it's been over a week now that i answered his request and he has been online several times but never answered.

support it shit on this bot. HB is way better. But then again they have a whole staff.

Well this bot has one admin and the community. It takes some time ;) i mean what do you think how many messages he get per day? It must be a mess.
This is not like HB and will never be :wub:
I know what you mean but i had to wait like 3 weeks to get an answer and sometimes it takes an hour. It always depends on his free time.

33 minutes ago, Kikkass said:

Well, go play with HB and enjoy your bans if its better. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out....

not a matter of -if- you get banned, but -when- you get banned.

for me its 1/4 (HB) and 1/3 (WR) and 0/2 (Italian bot)