Ok, so what literally happens is that, I let bot run almost all over Thousand Needles. When I checked him back there was no Ore at all so I watched over it and what happens is that it goes the right path nicely but totally ignores any veins / deposits. So when I went around gold vein and iron deposit I stopped bot and started it again, everything went smoothly bot went and mined those 2. After those 2 he did not mine anything else again broken. What I noticed is that it also happened once on this occasion: Bot tried to mine vein but got like 10x failed and then It continued ignoring everything again.

It is not problem of Fightclass, happened on 2 different classes, on paladin I did reset bot and wow a few times and it worked for a while so I finished Iron ore farming on that character but it is pain in the ass to monitor if it is mining and reset it so it can work.

Mining with both characters in Redridge mountains worked fine.

22 Jul 2017 05H27.log.html

3 hours ago, mael said:

Ok, so what literally happens is that, I let bot run almost all over Thousand Needles. When I checked him back there was no Ore at all so I watched over it and what happens is that it goes the right path nicely but totally ignores any veins / deposits. So when I went around gold vein and iron deposit I stopped bot and started it again, everything went smoothly bot went and mined those 2. After those 2 he did not mine anything else again broken. What I noticed is that it also happened once on this occasion: Bot tried to mine vein but got like 10x failed and then It continued ignoring everything again.

It is not problem of Fightclass, happened on 2 different classes, on paladin I did reset bot and wow a few times and it worked for a while so I finished Iron ore farming on that character but it is pain in the ass to monitor if it is mining and reset it so it can work.

Mining with both characters in Redridge mountains worked fine.

22 Jul 2017 05H27.log.html

This happened to me too but I realized that the issue is when the vein is Orange or most likely to fail when mined, the bot tends to ignore them. So here is what I did to fix my issue ... I wouldn't call it a fix.. but well.

Say for example Gold Ore require skill 150

When I get 150, I go manually and mine until 160, after that the bot will collect everything. Meaning, I go 10 skill up the required level to mine the vein manually before I turn the bot in the new area I am at.

Make sense?

I understand what you mean, but the thing is I would be ok if it would ignore only gold vein, but after getting fail it ignores iron deposit and tin veins as well, so your workaround kinda works but still this should be checked :)

4 hours ago, mael said:

I understand what you mean, but the thing is I would be ok if it would ignore only gold vein, but after getting fail it ignores iron deposit and tin veins as well, so your workaround kinda works but still this should be checked :)

Yes because the other veins could be higher levels, so same logic applies! You have to have your profession a few skills higher than the required. That's what I am saying. So basically you don't have to mine a specific node a few times for the bot to do it..no! You only need to make sure your profession is a few level higher than the required in that area.