Hi,

I just used a grinder profile I've been using for the past month or so with no issues, and now the mob is not targeting and attacking mobs.  It is simply running the path I created until it runs into a mob then begins to attack only after it enters combat.  It's ani issue because now my hunter is a melee hunter.  I created a new profile making sure to include all the mobs in the area, and the same thing happened.  "Attack before being attacked" is on, and I don't know what else could be causing the issue.  Anyone else experiencing anything similar or have possible solutions?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Gallinoob said:

Hi,

I just used a grinder profile I've been using for the past month or so with no issues, and now the mob is not targeting and attacking mobs.  It is simply running the path I created until it runs into a mob then begins to attack only after it enters combat.  It's ani issue because now my hunter is a melee hunter.  I created a new profile making sure to include all the mobs in the area, and the same thing happened.  "Attack before being attacked" is on, and I don't know what else could be causing the issue.  Anyone else experiencing anything similar or have possible solutions?

Thank you.

You probably have your area Blacklisted. You say you have been using it for a while; well, if you have the option (blacklist zone where I died) enabled, then probably dying a few times here and there might have the whole area blacklisted....

Fix your blacklist :)

Hope that helps...

If you need assistance with that let me know.