Buff nearby players

1 hour ago, Floood0 said:

How to do this? I mean random players what nearby me? For example i want to buff rogues to + AD, and Mages to + Mp5. 

From fight class when you create new spell for friendly people, use from settings For party : True, Buff : true

7 hours ago, Floood0 said:

I did it but this dont work. I dont even understand how it should work.

yes there is more into it actually. You have to add conditions, I assumed you were aware of that.

First, the spell you going to use for Party or friendly people has to be completely separate from spell you use for yourself.

The spell you use for yourself --> Change from option and make it (Cast spell on self = True )

Now for friends --->from option: Cast spell onself: False, Cast spell on : None

-Conditions to add:

+Target buff

type the buff name and make it False

+Target is player

True

+Target distance

Smaller or Equal to 40

Finally, from wow interface > Uncheck Auto self cast

This will work for people in party for sure, but I don't know if it will work for randoms. But I am pretty sure you can do such a thing with C# profile except you need the knowledge to do it. Unfortunately, I don't.

Hope that helps :)

Well, i know that it will work for party, but this is dont work for randoms.
Just sometimes my bots have situations like :
- Hello, buff plz.

*bot farming*
- Hey, buff
*bot farming*
- Whisper : Bot?
*bot farming*

1 minute ago, Floood0 said:

You just dont see what people try to whisper to you. This is dont mean that they dont try to ask you about botting.

Regardless they cannot Expect you to answer if you are on a DND, this also means that there is one less of a factor to use when reporting you for botting.

Blizzard / Server Staff will be able to see the report but hey! you had /DND on. You might have disabled your chat on your end and really CANT see whispers. this would then

save you from a ban/suspension. There will ALWAYS be a risk when botting and we can only minimize it to an extend. We can never be 100% sure that we are not being banned or toggled or whatever, Because we are doing something illegal

TO see what people whispered you about you can get a plugin called (whisper screenshot)

This plugin will pretty much take a screenshot everytime you get a whisper and you can check em later. With this you can either ignore thoose who whispers you frequently

or try to optimize your DND message to fit the % of asked questions over /whisper

Just now, omghixd said:

Regardless they cannot Expect you to answer if you are on a DND, this also means that there is one less of a factor to use when reporting you for botting.

Yes, It makes sense. Ty for this tip

Just now, Floood0 said:

Yes, It makes sense. Ty for this tip

By all means :] Remember. Each Session of playing wow you have to write that (i suggest making a macro, putting it on your action bar to save yourself some time) :)

and best of luck!