Needing help making profile--

wsweeney55

Im trying to get someone to help make a profile to farm lockboxes for me. I have found an area on my rogue in which has a set path, and you can get a quest which makes the targets non-hostile. I know this could be done really easy with 1.)pick pocket macro  and 2.) auto open boxes macro.

basically all it would need to do is follow my path, pick pocket near NPC's, then open boxes before making another round. 

If anyone can help me, preferably an admin i can pay you directly. Thank you!

The pickpocket profile works wonderfully. I made a pickpocketing specific rogue profile so he doesn't attack at all, only saps and runs away.

I would love some feedback too.

You could make a macro and put it into the Macro's tab in WRobot. If you need help w/ that let me know.

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Thanks for that awesome custom class. The problem is that it only pickpocket hostile mobs however i just need to pickpocket neutral ones.

Is it possible to do it?

The problem seems to be there :

_unit = new WoWUnit(0);
var listUnit = new List<WoWUnit>();
listUnit.AddRange(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().Where(u => u.GetDistance2D <= Pickpocketing.MaxDistance).OrderBy(u => u.GetDistance));

Possible to set an Target unit ID instead?

Thank you

I succeeded by changing 

listUnit.AddRange(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().Where(u => u.GetDistance2D <= Pickpocketing.MaxDistance).OrderBy(u => u.GetDistance))

to        

listUnit.AddRange(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitByEntry(25084).Where(u => u.GetDistance2D <= Pickpocketing.MaxDistance).OrderBy(u => u.GetDistance));

where "25084" is the id of the target you want.