How to use Rogue Poisons?

private bool HasMainHandEnchant()
{
  return Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, mainHandCharges, hasOffHandEnchant, offHandExpiration, offHandCharges = GetWeaponEnchantInfo();", "hasMainHandEnchant");
}

This is the C# code I use to determine whether the mainhand is enchanted (has a poison).

The Lua is right in there. You can choose yourself which language to use.

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

private bool HasMainHandEnchant()
{
  return Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, mainHandCharges, hasOffHandEnchant, offHandExpiration, offHandCharges = GetWeaponEnchantInfo();", "hasMainHandEnchant");
}

This is the C# code I use to determine whether the mainhand is enchanted (has a poison).

The Lua is right in there. You can choose yourself which language to use.

I appreciate your help; however, this did not work. I used the condition C sharp, if that what I was suppose to use. And it gave me an error.

You are supposed to have minimal understanding of what you're doing. The code can't just be copy pasted as Csharp. 

Take the Lua part of it, so everything in green until the first comma. Then do a Lua condition, as search you put hasMainHandEnchant and as result, you put true (or 1, I'm not 100% sure, but you can look at the API documentation of GetWeaponEnchantInfo to see what it returns). 

I really think it's time for you to understand the things you're doing here. You constantly expect people to do work for you, so you may profit of it. You expect to be given code snippets that are copy paste ready. 

The only reason I'm still helping is because you've shared fightclass before and I hope you will contribute to do so. 

I highly recommend looking at a basic programming course. Even if it's just the first chapter, it would be very useful if you understood variables, functions and types. It would help you read Lua documentation on your own and better understand the code snippets people are giving you. 

There are some cheap and free JavaScript courses out there. It's extremely similar to Lua and will teach you the basics. 

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

You are supposed to have minimal understanding of what you're doing. The code can't just be copy pasted as Csharp. 

Take the Lua part of it, so everything in green until the first comma. Then do a Lua condition, as search you put hasMainHandEnchant and as result, you put true (or 1, I'm not 100% sure, but you can look at the API documentation of GetWeaponEnchantInfo to see what it returns). 

I really think it's time for you to understand the things you're doing here. You constantly expect people to do work for you, so you may profit of it. You expect to be given code snippets that are copy paste ready. 

The only reason I'm still helping is because you've shared fightclass before and I hope you will contribute to do so. 

I highly recommend looking at a basic programming course. Even if it's just the first chapter, it would be very useful if you understood variables, functions and types. It would help you read Lua documentation on your own and better understand the code snippets people are giving you. 

There are some cheap and free JavaScript courses out there. It's extremely similar to Lua and will teach you the basics. 

Thank you, I appreciate your help. I have stated before, and many times, that I have zero knowledge of coding. I am a player, I attend college for something else, and I happen to buy Wrobot and start learning everything within a month.

If I had basic understanding of coding, I am pretty sure I would be writing codes by now. I wasn't expecting anybody to do work for me, the forums existed to explain and to seek knowledge my friend, which is why I am here. Every one here puts time and efforts into teaching someone else or into learning from someone else. We do not have the same level of knowledge or understanding. I can't take courses for anything just to use a bot for my game that I play during my free time which I can't do most of the time because I am actually studying for my real and actual major in real life.

I'd like to add that the whole forum does not provide enough information for me as a Wrobot user/member to understand how to use the product properly! Yes there are a lot of information, but they are not for every customer.. not ones like me at least.

I appreciate the help anyways,

Other people who come here and ask questions are generally willing to put in some time and effort into understanding. I am not asking you to become a programmer. I am not asking you to study software engineering. I am asking you to invest (once!) 2-3 hours to understand the very, very basics, so that you can read/understand (very roughly) the code snippets you are given, as opposed to expecting others to do work for you.

I know this isn't too much to ask for, because it's no more complicated than learning the fightclass editor (in fact, it's less complicated, because it requires less logic). I also know this isn't too much, because plenty of other people on here and Discord have managed - with zero knowledge - to make something of the code snippets.

I am not coming at you, but if I didn't feel a general unwillingness to learn, I wouldn't have said anything. Consider this constructive feedback, as I am still trying to help you.

This one, simple article covers everything you need to know. You'll be able to understand what it is that you're actually doing and the next time someone gives you code that isn't copy-pastable but still correct, you'll know how to apply it.