How do you create a very simple Move To profile?

I like to automate some dreadful things like that first time your character has to go to Menethil Harbor. Walking from Ironforge all the way to Menethil Harbor is boring, so why not make a profile that will walk your char there for you! Great!

But how? I already used the 'Gatherer' profile creator to create a profile from A to B. And that works, if you set 'gather herbs' and 'gather ores' OFF. The only problem is, once he arrives at B, he wants to go back to A again!

So what 'product' and profile do I need to simply walk from point A to B, and stop the bot once he gets at point B?

You can use the quester and use a CompleteCondition of having reached a certain zone name or whether "return new Vector3D(x, y, z).DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position) <= 5".

54 minutes ago, Matenia said:

You can use the quester and use a CompleteCondition of having reached a certain zone name or whether "return new Vector3D(x, y, z).DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position) <= 5".

Since using the Quester product I could understand you are able to use some more advanced features. Would it be possible to interact with a Flight path NPC, and use that as a check to finish the profile? 

So: You move from A to B (B being the flightpath NPC in some town). Once you get there you interact with the NPC thus 'exploring' the flight path. After that, the profile should close.

Could you perhaps show me some examples on how this could work? Would be greatly appreciated!

The simple answer is no. The longer answer is that through Lua events and more complicated C# code, you might be able to achieve that. You could also just record a quest with "FollowPath" type and tick the little box with "Is complete when last path reached".

But something like "have I actually interacted successfully with the flightmaster" might not really work.

What you could do is set said flight master as a quest giver. You would then set your 1 step (in the quester) as to pick up some random quest (that's unlikely/impossible to be finished) and your bot would run there, interact with the NPC trying to pick it up, but not find it. Thus you'd get stuck at the NPC.

Using Questing Profile :

NOTE: you don't have to create quests or anything, once you open Easy profile creator, from tools, open (Quest Order Editor).

Add Action using ( + ) Now Action type is (RunCode) it will end up like the following:

Step [1]: RunCode

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(-304.4424f, 2389.106f, 46.37655f));

This means it will run you to this exact position no matter where you are. Ofcourse, must be in the same Map zone (Outland vs Eastern..etc)

How to find that position ?

Go to the position you desire first. Now, using Easy Quests Editor > Tools > Helper tools > My position.

You replace your position with this part:

(new Vector3(-304.4424f, 2389.106f, 46.37655f));

You do not have to record point (A) this will take you to point (B) regardless. Hope that helps..