The issue is indeed that there is a patrolling elite in an area where I farm. when the bot detects a herb/ore I would like that node to be ignored if there's an elite within X yards. Because the elite is too strong to kill so my toon will die.

10 hours ago, omghixd said:

http://prntscr.com/g7ckp0

perhaps this?

or you can try value "-1" meaning if any then no it wont harvest it cuz theres a unit nearby (mob)

But that ignores any mob, even mobs the bot can handle, which most likely there is one mob almost nearby any herb. He means ignore only when the case is = elite. Not just any mob. I am no expert but I think you can do that with C# or some hardcore coding lol.

This isn't t he most elegant thing, but you get the idea:

var ElitesNearMe = ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().FindAll(p => p.GetDistance <= 10 && p.IsElite);

if (ElitesNearMe.Count > 0)
        {
            // blacklist node
        }

On 12.8.2017 at 7:27 AM, lonellywolf said:

But that ignores any mob, even mobs the bot can handle, which most likely there is one mob almost nearby any herb. He means ignore only when the case is = elite. Not just any mob. I am no expert but I think you can do that with C# or some hardcore coding lol.

i was completely aware that he only wants to avoid the Elite mob. But this is the only thing i could think of. Meaning you'd have to sacrifice all mobs.

1 hour ago, liquidsnake1989 said:

@avvi: Where would I put that C# code? As far as I'm concerned, the actual profiles are XML right?

This could be some sort of plugin, or could be inserted into XML. I'm at work right now, so i can't provide an example immediately. Try searching the forum (or i will create an example sometime later today).