Jump to content

Selling everything


Recommended Posts

check the profile you are using.

 

If its not your profile a lot of devs put runcode to over-ride your wrobot settings.  Otherwise upload a log file?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, eeny said:

check the profile you are using.

 

If its not your profile a lot of devs put runcode to over-ride your wrobot settings.  Otherwise upload a log file?

Hahahha im using your questing profile man ...58 to 70 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, arbenm said:

Hahahha im using your questing profile man ...58 to 70 ?

open it in a text file / quest editor, i may have set auto sell green / blue = yes

Open in quest editor goto tools > quest order editor... first step should be a runcode- change from sell green / blue from tru to false.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, eeny said:

open it in a text file / quest editor, i may have set auto sell green / blue = yes

Open in quest editor goto tools > quest order editor... first step should be a runcode- change from sell green / blue from tru to false.

Ok thanks, i changed it now its working 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...