Crazy idea... Duplicate/Read Zygor's guide

neg40

I've used Zygor's in game guide to help lvl bots for many many years. Wouldn't it be perfect if we could "read" the guide and take the actions with wRobot?! Our bots would blend in with the rest of the folks that are power leveling, so it wouldn't look like it was just a botfest following one profile...

The guide posts a window with text. As you complete steps, the guide automagically advances to the next step. When the guide ends, it pops a window that prompts you to go to the next guide.

So crazy, it just might work. How do I get started? I need to figure out how to read Zygor's window and action to be taken.

7 hours ago, neg40 said:

I've used Zygor's in game guide to help lvl bots for many many years. Wouldn't it be perfect if we could "read" the guide and take the actions with wRobot?! Our bots would blend in with the rest of the folks that are power leveling, so it wouldn't look like it was just a botfest following one profile...

The guide posts a window with text. As you complete steps, the guide automagically advances to the next step. When the guide ends, it pops a window that prompts you to go to the next guide.

So crazy, it just might work. How do I get started? I need to figure out how to read Zygor's window and action to be taken.

there is a Zygor > Wrobot profile converter... Just after you convert you need to program the quest order and any specific bot action's...

Its been attempted and its been found that start from scratch using the guide as a guide is far more time effective.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 11:52 AM, neg40 said:

Thanks for the input guys. Just say I was interested in reading the text the guide prompts with. Where would I find that?

https://mega.nz/#!xR8xQDAa!hgtNyEh5E-Gcf1pZqxmIQpdB9MkYIU7xjITh0KMYhOw

- this is current release zygor complete A+H

you can always (until it gets taken down)  get the latest version free on this youtube channel https://youtu.be/VsNFprpmU70