About warmane/3.3.5a servers

Yes it works fine, but be careful specially with profession botting, you can be banned very quickly on warmane if you don't pay enough attention. There are some rules you should follow, search on the forum there are many guides and tips to minimize the risks.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2017 at 9:04 PM, scripterx said:

Yes it works fine, but be careful specially with profession botting, you can be banned very quickly on warmane if you don't pay enough attention. There are some rules you should follow, search on the forum there are many guides and tips to minimize the risks.

I was an expert bot user in Retail wow and know it's super risky, I just need the combat routine which means it just use the spells and do the rotation for me and stuff like that aka lazy mood :P. As i'm always on my pc and monitoring so it's okey i guess ^^! But thanks for your respond and saying that and informing me once again

On 8/28/2017 at 2:53 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, yes WRobot works on Warmane and most 3.3.5a servers. You can use trial version to check if WRobot works on your server

One last question, having the private server bot in the desktop will flag my retail account if i decide to play or i must delete it before opening blizzard client to be on the safe side?

1 hour ago, Smexy said:

One last question, having the private server bot in the desktop will flag my retail account if i decide to play or i must delete it before opening blizzard client to be on the safe side?

as far as I am aware this shouldn't happen like ever. So I am 99% sure that u will be safe without wiping anything.

Blizzard shouldn't have access to your other files and there is no way it could flag your account by having such an app in PC.