Turning off hunter auto attack

Hey all

Anyone ever found out how to turn OFF hunter auto attack?

I have a function that stops the rotation

All my abilities has

if RotaOn then canCast = "true" else canCast = "false" end

as a lua condition. Works fine, no spells are cast.

Problem is:
It is still casting auto shoot. If i target a mob it will begin auto shooting it.

I have tried giving the same condition to many things like

Auto Shoot
Attack
auto
Shoot

None of them works. It seems to me as if the auto attack happens b4 the fight class, as in if i make an empty fight class it will still auto shoot.

3 minutes ago, forerun said:

The macro /stopattack is for that and only this is working on tbc I think.

I mean, if i don't use the bot (stop it or pause it) it will not auto attack

The bot is actively starting attack if you have an unfriendly target. :)

But i will try with /stopattack  thanks.

Although it is a bit weird to spam /stopattack to prevent it from attacking, should be the other way around. :P

Edit: Yeah that is not working, it will stutter and not be able to move because it will be spamming /stopattack.

Edited by Ordush

The bot is using method Interact which is a mapping to right click on x y z ( in that case mob position ) look what will happen when you click something using right click :) You may check if the autoattack is on and then stop it using IsAutoRepeatAction(slot) function? ( I suppouse )

4 minutes ago, forerun said:

The bot is using method Interact which is a mapping to right click on x y z ( in that case mob position ) look what will happen when you click something using right click :) You may check if the autoattack is on and then stop it using IsAutoRepeatAction(slot) function? ( I suppouse )

Yeah i know that it's using "interact with" that is what starts the auto shoot, what i wanted was for it to turn that off, i am not sure as to what you mean by IsAutoRepeatAction, can you explain pretty please? :)

Edit: I could make a solution by doing isMove false as a condition for the stopattack since it has to stand still to auto shoot anyway, that just looks wacky.

Edited by Ordush