Professions CoolDowns?

Kalos72

I guess I need one of you wizards to make it happen...paid of course.

I dont care if its through TSM or if it just opens your professions and does certain ones, lets talk about it.  :)

All you have to do is:

In reloger make profile like:

ChangeCharacter 1st alt

Run profile for his profession for like 2mins, so he have time to craft.

ChangeCharacter to 2nd alt

etc...

And to make character craft here you have an example profile for embersilk cloth, 1st macro open tailoring, 2nd casts embersilk cloth, if you want 1 more cooldown from tailoring you add 1 more macro, and you make such profiles for all your professions/characters, however you want. And its quester profile btw, so you need to run bot in quester.

Hope you understand me:)

Embersilk Cloth.xml

So is it simply a matter of changing the profession you want to use "/cast Engineer" and then the recipe name "Sky Golem&quot"?

Can you add lines for all the professions in the same script or do you need to make a new one for each profession?

• 3 weeks later...

You need to open profession window before you can craft, so in a profile there is always 1st macro to open profession window for example:

/cast Engineering

and then to craft an item, there is 2nd macro, where you can just edit craft name, so yea, you can change this example to like

/cast Engineering

craft something like sky golem

/cast Tailoring

craft something

etc...

ite pretty simple

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, you will just have to put cords/object id of particualar anvil you want him to go to.

here you have example where i used anvil in dalaran near obli forge:

ProfessionsTestOne.xml

var position = new Vector3(-729f, 4525f, 730f);
int objEntryId = 246942;

you just switch cords and objid to the object you want him to go to.

Dalaran works perfect, thanks!

This is now working for me, tonight is the first run through ALL my accounts to manage Professions.  If this works, then the next step is how to get the Hexweave Bag and Living Steel to my AH Alt...  :)

Yep cool, got this working now.  Next question, is there a way to force it to make as many as it can?  For example, Smelting.  I want it to stay there and smelt until all that ore is gone.  I know I COULD add multiple lines for the same ore but that seem crazy...   :)