Relogger Tutorial Video

eeny

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mrx said:

and what when you set this all up , do i need to start client normal way and this will work ? 

you, you press start on the relogger GUI and walk away.

thanks , i get many wow craches when character stuck somewhere so this will help , do you have any list of plugins that you are using maybe that you could write down so i could download and set them up aswell ? 

• 4 months later...
On 14/02/2017 at 3:13 AM, carloscx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

my relogger keeps opening wrobot like 100000 times even though there is already one running : (  how can i fix this ?

Hello, in relogger general settings, in wrobot path option select file name like "UqtfGgP.exe" (not select file "WRobot.exe").

Edit: Now you need to select again WRobot.exe

• 3 weeks later...

Does relogger work on private servers with there not being anything that can be out in the Account field? 

Im assuming you could just put your user name in the battlenet email address field...

1 hour ago, ThomFoolery said:

Does relogger work on private servers with there not being anything that can be out in the Account field? 

Im assuming you could just put your user name in the battlenet email address field...

im using it on vanilla right now.

battlenet account- is just the username you would use to log in normally... leaving the default "WoW1" account name works for me.

9 hours ago, eeny said:

im using it on vanilla right now.

battlenet account- is just the username you would use to log in normally... leaving the default "WoW1" account name works for me.

Thanks man. I'll give that a shot. 

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, himeracraft said:

How to force relogger use to diffrent folders and copies of WoW to diffrent bots? It is very important to make them use a diffrent ip's.? 

Use task type "ChangeWowPath"

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2017 at 10:21 PM, diamondsword said:

is there any way to automatic change settings like mount etc. in relogger between grinder gatherer and quester? do i have to make some program folders where i install wrobot several times?

I BELIEVE these types of changes can be made at the profile level to override what Wrobot has...not that I am an expert though.  I had similar questions:

@DEakins  You need to make the EXE just Wrobot now since the last Relogger update.

However, it appears that last update might have broken Relogger as well so proceed with caution!  :(

• 1 month later...

For anyone who has issues with different WoW accounts not being switched during the log in:

1 minute ago, Droidz said:

Hello, in wow login window, disable option "Remember Account Name"

this is the fix for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2017-02-14 at 10:43 AM, Droidz said:

Hello, in relogger general settings, in wrobot path option select file name like "UqtfGgP.exe" (not select file "WRobot.exe").

This does not work for me, windows says i am not allowed to choose that exe. I have the admin rights so i doubdt thats the case.

On 2017-02-14 at 10:43 AM, Droidz said:

Edit: Now you need to select again WRobot.exe

What is causing relogger to open up one trillion bots then? :o

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...