Getting caught.

CocoChanel

Hello, so recently I have been botting all night till I wake up on the Kronos Vanilla server. When I was playing legit I get a message from a guy. I check the message, and a guy tells me that He knows that I'm botting and he knows that I have been doing it for a while. What should I do? Obviously if he knows that I have been botting for a while, he would have reported me and I would have gotten banned. He also told me that other people had noticed me botting. I obviously don't want to loose my account, but I'm skeptical about his claim since I have gotten no contact from GM's. 

*EDIT*

I could just make a new character and use it for botting, but at some point they would connect the dots and  I would get in trouble on my main aswell. Im just looking for a safe way to bot or transfer gold on/to my main.

Please help! Thanks! :)

Golden rule of botting- If you care about an account, dont bot on it.

Also, your going to be hard pressed to find someone who says botting while you sleep (6-10 hours) straight is smart.  IMO roll a few new accounts and start levelling- the more accounts the better and schedule them with relogger.

Funds transfer is always a bitch... best option i know of is to make a lowbie bank char on your main account.  start a guild with name like "super fun leveling pals" and invite all your bots.  F2F is still the best option for transfer, not massive amounts though.  If you get pulled up on the f2F trade you can appeal saying that you know eachother IRL (you are in the same super fun lvling guild) and were simply transfering gold between friends as a loan.  If the Gm brings up botting, your screwed anyway =).

Mail money/itmes/flasks/ farms from bank to main.

42 minutes ago, eeny said:

Golden rule of botting- If you care about an account, dont bot on it.

Also, your going to be hard pressed to find someone who says botting while you sleep (6-10 hours) straight is smart.  IMO roll a few new accounts and start levelling- the more accounts the better and schedule them with relogger.

Funds transfer is always a bitch... best option i know of is to make a lowbie bank char on your main account.  start a guild with name like "super fun leveling pals" and invite all your bots.  F2F is still the best option for transfer, not massive amounts though.  If you get pulled up on the f2F trade you can appeal saying that you know eachother IRL (you are in the same super fun lvling guild) and were simply transfering gold between friends as a loan.  If the Gm brings up botting, your screwed anyway =).

Mail money/itmes/flasks/ farms from bank to main.

Thanks, but Elysium will eventually find out since it will all be on the same ip right or is there a way to counter that?

• 2 weeks later...