High end PC but low fps on Wow When running wrobot clients

Hey,

I run 4 bots with the absolute lowest resolution and effect settings + no sound. On my main client that I actually play I get around 20-40 fps only. All TBC clients btw. This can't be normal since my PC is only using 50-60% of its power and when I launch a wotlk client I can run it at 200+fps with even 6 wrobot clients running. This is certainly to do with the tbc client. Any suggestions? 

55 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Hey,

when I launch a wotlk client I can run it at 200+fps with even 6 wrobot clients running. This is certainly to do with the tbc client. Any suggestions? 

Well you said it yourself; TBC.

Must be some problem with the software. Your hardware seems fine, I hope you are using a SSD as well?

5 minutes ago, wlhr said:

Well you said it yourself; TBC.

Must be some problem with the software. Your hardware seems fine, I hope you are using a SSD as well?

I do have a SSD but my tbc isn't on it since I save the space for video editing. Would that increase my fps significantly? I thought it's only for loading times increase

• 2 weeks later...

Its the settings on your TBC client. Check video settings and fix the maximum fps allowable. OR in-game type this macro

/console maxfps 200

This will give you maximum fps of 200. However, you wanna setup your max fps to the same monitor / PC you have.

I highly recommend setting it on 60 fps or 120.