Prioritize Low HP targets

Lockem

Like the title says...

I'm working on a BM hunter fightclass. I'd like to find a way to make it prioritize low hp enemies when there are multiple aggro'd... I have no idea where to start though.

Thanks,

14 hours ago, Lockem said:

Like the title says...

I'm working on a BM hunter fightclass. I'd like to find a way to make it prioritize low hp enemies when there are multiple aggro'd... I have no idea where to start though.

Thanks,

You need an OnFightLoop fight event.

I'm not sure whether this is the correct way to handle events but it's the way I could come up with, since my knowledge of Csharp is very limited still... BUT, what I do is put the OnFightLoop event in a method and call it during initialization. Once it is called the events "are recognized" and will fire everytime you are in a fight loop.

Disclaimer: this is not tested, put this together just now...

public void TargetSwitcher() // needs to be called just once, ie during Initialize
{
	FightEvents.OnFightLoop += (unit, cancelable) => { // this code will loop everytime you are fighting
		List<WoWUnit> attackers = ObjectManager.GetUnitAttackPlayer(); // gets all units attacking you
		if (attackers.Count > 1) // if you are attacked by more than one mob
		{
			Logging.WriteDebug("More than 1 attackers detected.");
			//WoWUnit highestHP = attackers.OrderBy(uo => uo.HealthPercent).LastOrDefault(); // sort the list based on HP from lowest to highest, pick highest
			WoWUnit lowestHP = attackers.OrderBy(ou => ou.HealthPercent).FirstOrDefault(); // sort the list based on HP from lowest to highest, pick lowest
			if (lowestHP != null && lowestHP.IsValid && lowestHP.IsAlive && !lowestHP.IsMyTarget) // if the lowest hp mob is valid, alive and NOT your current target
			{
				cancelable.Cancel = true; // not TOO sure about this one haha
				Interact.InteractGameObject(lowestHP.GetBaseAddress); // switch to it
				Fight.StartFight(lowestHP.GetBaseAddress); // start fighting it
				Logging.WriteDebug("Switched to lowestHP target.");
			}
		}
	};
}

As a bonus, check this post by Droidz. Might be usefull too.

Let me know how it worked out for ya...

Edited by Seminko
corrected unitToAttack --> lowestHP

I do believe Seminko did not define unitToAttack.

Simply replace

if (lowestHP != null && unitToAttack.IsValid && unitToAttack.IsAlive && !lowestHP.IsMyTarget) // if the lowest hp mob is valid, alive and NOT your current target

with:

if (lowestHP != null && lowestHP.IsValid && lowestHP.IsAlive && !lowestHP.IsMyTarget) // if the lowest hp mob is valid, alive and NOT your current target

3 minutes ago, Apexx said:

I do believe Seminko did not define unitToAttack.

Simply replace

if (lowestHP != null && unitToAttack.IsValid && unitToAttack.IsAlive && !lowestHP.IsMyTarget) // if the lowest hp mob is valid, alive and NOT your current target

with:

Yea, that is my bad. Was copying stuff from my other FCs :) Let me update the original reply. Thx for correcting me.

@Seminko Actually found your post about multi target rotations:

Spoiler

internal void MultiTargetRotation()
    {
        var unitsAffectingMyCombat = ObjectManager.GetUnitAttackPlayer();

if (unitsAffectingMyCombat.Count <= 0)
            return;

var unitsAttackMe = unitsAffectingMyCombat.Where(u => u != null && u.IsValid && u.IsTargetingMe).ToList();

if (unitsAttackMe.Count >= 1)
        {
            var unitToAttack = unitsAttackMe.FirstOrDefault(u => u != null && u.IsValid && !u.IsMyPetTarget);
            if (unitToAttack != null && unitToAttack.IsValid && unitToAttack.IsAlive)
            {
                if (!unitToAttack.IsMyTarget)
                    Interact.InteractGameObject(unitToAttack.GetBaseAddress, !ObjectManager.Me.GetMove);
					Lua.LuaDoString("PetAttack();");
                if (unitToAttack.IsMyTarget)
                Logging.Write("PET ATTACKING: " + unitToAttack);
            }
        }
		else
		{
			var unitsAttackPet = unitsAffectingMyCombat.Where(u => u != null && u.IsValid && u.IsTargetingMyPet && (!u.HaveBuff("Corruption") || !u.HaveBuff("Curse of Agony"))).FirstOrDefault();
            if (unitsAttackPet != null && unitsAttackPet.IsValid && unitsAttackPet.IsAlive && !unitsAttackPet.IsMyPetTarget)
            {
                if (!unitsAttackPet.IsMyTarget)
				{
					if (!unitsAttackPet.HaveBuff("Corruption") && Corruption.IsSpellUsable)
					{
						Interact.InteractGameObject(unitsAttackPet.GetBaseAddress, !ObjectManager.Me.GetMove);
						SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Corruption");
					}
					if (!unitsAttackPet.HaveBuff("Curse of Agony") && CurseOfAgony.IsSpellUsable)
					{
						Interact.InteractGameObject(unitsAttackPet.GetBaseAddress, !ObjectManager.Me.GetMove);
						SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Curse of Agony");
					}
				}
                if (unitsAttackPet.IsMyTarget)
				{	
					if (!unitsAttackPet.HaveBuff("Corruption") && Corruption.IsSpellUsable)
					{
						SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Corruption");
					}
					if (!unitsAttackPet.HaveBuff("Curse of Agony") && CurseOfAgony.IsSpellUsable)
					{
						SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Curse of Agony");
					}
				}
            }
		}
    }

This is exactly what I'm trying to do with my hunter FC... Just updating it a bit based on the function you linked above. Hope that's ok!

2 minutes ago, Lockem said:

@Seminko Actually found your post about multi target rotations:

This is exactly what I'm trying to do with my hunter FC... Just updating it a bit based on the function you linked above. Hope that's ok!

Sure thing, but that's an old code. ;) Now I would not "hardcode" abilities into an OnFightLoop since it might mess with your FC.