The Flight Master Problem (Vanilla) - Bot wont use taxi

FNV316

Hello,

as mentioned several times in the past, the bot won't always pick the taxi, even if the nodes are already discovered. Unfortunately, I dont think it has ever been fully solved. In general, it moves to a near flight master, cant make a path and due to this, blacklist the whole node for 30 minutes / disable that location in the taxi db. After that, it continues to the next flight master, repeating the same steps again. Or, if there are no further flight masters nearby, making it's way by foot. It does not occur if only a few flight paths are added, for example low level human (Stormwind, Westfall, Redridge, Duskwood), but after Ironforge and Thelsamar have been added as well.

I attached three different log files, the first one with plugins and taxi db enabled, second one all plugins disabled, but taxi db active and last one all plugins disabled, taxi db deleted. After deleting and the bot has spoken to the flight master for the first time, several locations get added with a (wrong) z value of 0.

How to fix this? Does the bot have to recreate the taxi db for each character individually from the beginning? Do I have to add flight masters manually to a profile, to make that working without problems?

With Plugins + Taxi Database.html

With Taxi Database.html

Taxi Database deleted.html

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, if you can try to remove again your taxidb and try again (with last WRobot update)

Alright, I'll try that, thanks. And sorry for using the wrong sub forum. :blush: