Devs profiles

Amla

There arent official devs like on the other popular bot. It costs really much time to make them perfect, but I mean there are already some questing profiles out and also fightclasses for most of the classes.

Invest some time and create fightclasses you wish. Its not that hard ;)

Dont forget Droidz is alone, he cant fix bugs or expand the bot and writing profiles all on his own, yeah we have a problem with profiles, i think its better so rewrite the Quest Profile Builder to make Quest profiles easier imo.

1 minute ago, Dreamful said:

" yeah we have a problem with profiles, i think its better so rewrite the Quest Profile Builder to make Quest profiles easier imo."

I couldnt agree more!

3 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Dont forget Droidz is alone, he cant fix bugs or expand the bot and writing profiles all on his own, yeah we have a problem with profiles, i think its better so rewrite the Quest Profile Builder to make Quest profiles easier imo.

OK thats a good point :)

1 hour ago, Amla said:

Hi, just an idea, it would be great if the devs do profiles :) (buyed today but wil not use the bot) 

Well, recording and maintaining profiles takes a huge amount of time (if you want them to be more or less flawless). Taking into account that you would have to create multiple versions of profiles for different version / classes and keep them up to date, it's not pretty realistic. Maintaining the bot itself is probably kinda of a full time job. On the other hand, Wrobot is not that hard to use either. You can record simple profiles (that are not too fancy) yourself or use profiles other users provide.

Droidz "offer" a bot and do update for it. Don't think he's here to do profiles for customers and he don't have time for this.

You can do your own (and/or sell it) or check if something have X or Y (free or paid version)

But i personaly think "download sections" need an update for be fresh what's working or not for customers

4 minutes ago, khnikovz_alias_klh said:

Droidz "offer" a bot and do update for it. Don't think he's here to do profiles for customers and he don't have time for this.

You can do your own (and/or sell it) or check if something have X or Y (free or paid version)

But i personaly think "download sections" need an update for be fresh what's working or not for customers

Download section is actually a huge mess, many profiles are buggy, not working or even in the wrong section sometimes. We already discussed that in a antoher thread,

3 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Download section is actually a huge mess, many profiles are buggy, not working or even in the wrong section sometimes. We already discussed that in a antoher thread,

Probably but:

On 15/07/2017 at 4:56 PM, Droidz said:

Hello,

Thank you.

I added rules: https://wrobot.eu/files/submit/?do=submit&category=1

And yes we need to clean download session, do not hesitate to report bad files (use link "Report this file"), I'll move them in  https://wrobot.eu/files/category/39-old-obsolete/

If ppl don't report wrong files category/not working files =/ and if some customers share somes files they also need to take care to do the same. I personaly don't use the download section so don't know what's working or not

26 minutes ago, KnightRyder said:

Also, if a profile becomes too popular, that's how you get caught and banned.

Well, thats the price you paying for a Public profile but in case of a private server profile its not that dramatic imo

I think its still better to remove the download section and move it to the forum, and make it private and only visible to paid users (since wrobot is cracked available)

18 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Well, thats the price you paying for a Public profile but in case of a private server profile its not that dramatic imo

I think its still better to remove the download section and move it to the forum, and make it private and only visible to paid users (since wrobot is cracked available)

The user must be logged into a paid account to download the files  :)

it just lacks of profiles makers i think