How to make it AFK

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what plugins / addons you use to make WRobot fully afk or make it just a better bot.

At this point I use:

• [Paid] Fightclass
  • [Paid] Quester profiles
  • [iEquipe plugin] to add better items
  • [AutoScroll] use the scrolls you find

Looking at:[PAID][1.12.1/2.4.3/3.3.5a] AFKing and Humanizing plugin 1.1  Link hereGuess I will buy that later this week.

Would like to hear from you guys what you use, and what tips you have for me.

Thanks in advance.

KingFarm

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to self promote my plugin, because I feel that it is what gives me the confidence to bot safely on my accounts.  I'm rather self-conscious regarding getting banned / looking too botty, so I created a pluginthat can send phone notifications, send emails, and play sound files when an event occurs.

The plugin can watch for:

• Whisper Received
  • Say message Received
  • Character Died
  • Character Logged Out
  • Players nearby
  • Character Teleported
    • Continent Changed (or)
    • Character moved very big distance

Just got the afk and humanizing plugin tonight, so far it seems to work pretty well. The running away from mobs feature has been sort of buggy, but that may be because i'm lower level and have less defensives, etc. Seems worth the ten bucks.

29 minutes ago, terpfiend said:

Just got the afk and humanizing plugin tonight, so far it seems to work pretty well. The running away from mobs feature has been sort of buggy, but that may be because i'm lower level and have less defensives, etc. Seems worth the ten bucks.

I've had quite a few issues with it on Vanilla and have been trying to improve it ever since. It will probably be quite a while before it works really well on vanilla.

I don't mind putting in some time, all the profiles and fc need some tweaking to get it running the way I want. I will pick it up tonight and see how it works for me.

How do you guys handle whispers? Do you reply (automatic) or just ignore them?