Problem with window size and menus

mlau2016

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue when I try go to advanced settings or to create a fighter profile. The window's menu icons are all super small and I cant adjust the size of them at all. Ive attached a pic of what it looks like. Can anyone help? Literally I cannot resize this window and I cant see any of the options below. 

WrobotWindowErrror.jpg

I still have not found a solution, ive tried changing all the settings on my computer. I can still use the program to a decent extent... but I cant setup specific settings to my character... or create a fighter profile.... please droidz! help! :)

3 minutes ago, Zan said:

Did you try any of the suggestions? Mine works fine on Windows 10

I don't see suggestions on this thread. the window still remain non-resizable.. maybe i dont look at the right place, i am new to this forum and wrobot.

That worked for me Zan....Thanks! I actually tried that before, but I didn't log out so the program didn't look right and I reverted it back to 4k immediately. NOTE: If you turn down your resolution, you must sign out of your computer and back in for the program to look right. 

9 hours ago, Zan said:

Did you try any of the suggestions? Mine works fine on Windows 10

Oh sorry... didnt see your first message, my bad...

I will try that... its possibly a resolution issue since i am running on 2736x1824.