Help with pickpocketing

We can together try to create a simple profile for pocket thefts
Today I try in Scarlet M

I try to change "Pickpocketing 1.1 BETA" and "Rogue Pick Pocket 1.0.0"
But I ran into the following problems:

use FightClass ( Sap every 7 sec + pickpocketing mobs at distanse 5 + Vanish in character start combat) 
1.1 Pockets are searched automated, but silver is not collected  ( used Wrotation = not autonomously )

1.2 If i use Grinder (create track and turn off everything except Loot Mobs and Loot chests) but character start fight at auto attack. I do not know why =(

Maybe someone can help?

*English is not my main language sorry for mistakes

If you want to turn off autoattack anywhere but vanila, use Lua "StopAttack();"
If you want to ignore all combat with any mobs, do (c# code) Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;

But then you need to write your own code to walks to mobs for pick pocketing.

24 minutes ago, Matenia said:

If you want to turn off autoattack anywhere but vanila, use Lua "StopAttack();"
If you want to ignore all combat with any mobs, do (c# code) Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;

But then you need to write your own code to walks to mobs for pick pocketing.

Ok,ty i try Lua.
What about  " Pockets are searched automated, but silver is not collected " do you have any ideas?

May be command at loot all? The pocket is most likely (considered a game) a chest (or simply a loot)

Is this for vanilla? Then there is no autoloot and you'll have to do some searching on ownedcore or similar websites on how to call the autoloot function directly in memory.

7 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Is this for vanilla? Then there is no autoloot and you'll have to do some searching on ownedcore or similar websites on how to call the autoloot function directly in memory.

Ok,thanks.

My knowledge is not enough to automate loot in vanilla, I'll try to do for the current version.
So I'll just try to do something)

Now im create (for valilla) "quest profile" with auto walking to the mob from the mob,and use Pick Pocket.But loot need take manually (I'm not sure if it's the right word)