wrobot+wow client freezes during level training, instantly trains everything

There are plugins that handle running to trainer every 2 levels (free, on the forums here).
There are also fightclasses that don't freeze. Maybe Droidz just has to put in a delay into training.

@Matenia I do not think it has anything to do with the training in General, being to fast, I think theres some offsets wrong in Vanilla he needs to adjust that checks and crashes like the "Error injection says"

I have tested with and without the native trainer in wrobot and the free profile for vanilla, same thing.

As we speak right now I paused the bot since it leveled up, vent to trainer manuel and it crashed by just training 1 spell while bot was being active in background but in "pause" mode

@Droidz

_z6IttNkSuSIGpe__YvGvA.png

If you are using Lbniese's rogue fightclass, that's causing it fyi. The Error Injection statement happens when the bot can't communicate with the game because it's frozen.

@Matenia I have tested with 3 different classes (shaman,mage,rogue) including the native fightclass same thing.

Excatly If you read that I also tested with and without pause, its wrobot during not any profiles/plugins, I see everywhere that its a common thing.

It's possible that this is a recently introduced bug, but I've never experienced it with my fightclasses. You can try starting wRobot with the "No Frame Lock" shortcut and see if that resolves it (for now).