[Grinder] Failed to start

1 hour ago, xfatal17 said:

Im acutally using that atm but i have run into some issues in duskwood where it keeps on running around these lvl 27 mobs on my mount untill i die! @Dreamful

and im only lvl 24

i think this log is where i used ur profile

22 Jan 2018 20H51.log.html

You are not using my Profile, in your log its declared you using " [D] 20:52:09 - [Grinder] Profile used: [A] 1-60 Human [Kick] 403a+ - Noobs.xml "
Uploaded wrong log ?

Keep in mind you need to load my Profile as Quester.

2 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

You are not using my Profile, in your log its declared you using " [D] 20:52:09 - [Grinder] Profile used: [A] 1-60 Human [Kick] 403a+ - Noobs.xml "
Uploaded wrong log ?

whoops i thought that one was urs my bad ill try this one :)

@dreamful so im trying to use ur profile and it seems that its trying to make its way to wetlands but its trying to use the stonewrought pass to get to searing gorge and i havent done that quest line?

36 minutes ago, xfatal17 said:

Thats a issue from wrobot, the meshes are fucked at this place, wrobot thinks their is a valid path so he wants to go trough that gate.

Are you level 25 or over level 25 ? i did make a custom path to goto wetlands, but only if your character is level 21 or level 22, if this is not the case he wants to jump directly to the Wetlands 25-30 Hotspot.

You have 2 options here,
1. Blacklist the Area where the Gate is so he generates a new path
2. Move your character manually to wetlands and it should be good.

Option 2 is probaly the easier choose.

11 hours ago, Dreamful said:

Thats a issue from wrobot, the meshes are fucked at this place, wrobot thinks their is a valid path so he wants to go trough that gate.

Are you level 25 or over level 25 ? i did make a custom path to goto wetlands, but only if your character is level 21 or level 22, if this is not the case he wants to jump directly to the Wetlands 25-30 Hotspot.

You have 2 options here,
1. Blacklist the Area where the Gate is so he generates a new path
2. Move your character manually to wetlands and it should be good.

Option 2 is probaly the easier choose.

Yeah that fixed it only thing now is how can i blacklist a mob cause the Rumbling Exile in arathi highlands are bugged they are immune to everything and keep on killing me!

6 hours ago, xfatal17 said:

Yeah that fixed it only thing now is how can i blacklist a mob cause the Rumbling Exile in arathi highlands are bugged they are immune to everything and keep on killing me!

i am not sure, but thats a grind spot in my profile with a few raptors and spiders their.

1 hour ago, Dreamful said:

i am not sure, but thats a grind spot in my profile with a few raptors and spiders their.

Yeah the raptors and spiders a fine but sometimes it goes for them other things and they are immune for some odd reason its all good i just lvled manually past that part :)