Jump to content

Movement smoother


Recommended Posts

@Droidz How to make character move more smoother (more human-like)? The bot use CTM to move and when the character turn left or right he do it "harder" and seems a robot :D

I tried Use LUA to move but nothing change....

Thank you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

Delay your latency to 300+, so other players won't recognize it. Doesn't solve it, but is a handy workaround. Helps to hide other bottish behaviour as well.

So a min of 300 and a Max of 300 in latency ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mattrix said:

So a min of 300 and a Max of 300 in latency ?

No, your real latency to the server. Bot settings latency is only for the bots internal processing. Certain programs let you do this. Or you could just download a lot of porn. :happy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mattrix said:

Ok droidz, can you explain me what "use Lua to move" do? Thank you :)

Afaik it's just executing lua movement functions, instead of simulating mouse clicks or keyboard input.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FNV316 said:

No, your real latency to the server. Bot settings latency is only for the bots internal processing. Certain programs let you do this. Or you could just download a lot of porn. :happy:

ahahahah :D ...maybe some server can kick you for high ping...!? :) some program like? CfosSpeed can do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FNV316 said:

Afaik it's just executing lua movement functions, instead of simulating mouse clicks or keyboard input.

So, it can simulate mouse or keyboard input but not in movement... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mattrix said:

ahahahah :D ...maybe some server can kick you for high ping...!? :) some program like? CfosSpeed can do this?

Well, if your ping is too high, you'll lose connection to the server. I also experienced that the bot won't turin quests correctly if I delay my latency to 800+. But getting kicked for a too high latency like in a FPS doesn't make sense in a MMO, that has players all over the world. Outside of groups and PvP, a high latency only (negatively) effects your own gameplay. Sweetspot seems to be between 300 and 500 ms.

 

I myself used NetLimiter and NetBalancer. No idea about CfosSpeed. Just give it a try or do some google research.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FNV316 said:

Well, if your ping is too high, you'll lose connection to the server. I also experienced that the bot won't turin quests correctly if I delay my latency to 800+. But getting kicked for a too high latency like in a FPS doesn't make sense in a MMO, that has players all over the world. Outside of groups and PvP, a high latency only (negatively) effects your own gameplay. Sweetspot seems to be between 300 and 500 ms.

 

I myself used NetLimiter and NetBalancer. No idea about CfosSpeed. Just give it a try or do some google research.

Thank you so much for your help, i Will vive a try to this apps :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...