Clicking objects in dungeons

OliZ

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(XXX, YYYY, ZZZ), OBJECT_ID);

"Run code"-step and insert coords + object id.

Edit: I was assuming you use it in Quester. I doubt you can do that in Gatherer or Grinder.

On 2018-01-26 at 4:39 PM, FNV316 said:

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(XXX, YYYY, ZZZ), OBJECT_ID);

"Run code"-step and insert coords + object id.

Edit: I was assuming you use it in Quester. I doubt you can do that in Gatherer or Grinder.

Thanks! but how do i find the Object ID?

If you are using grinder, when you sre near of the object, select ITEM in profile creator, write the name of the item and click in "add item" (or another link name, i dont remember now). Wrobot shows the item ID. Try this..

5 minutes ago, Pitoco said:

If you are using grinder, when you sre near of the object, select ITEM in profile creator, write the name of the item and click in "add item" (or another link name, i dont remember now). Wrobot shows the item ID. Try this..

I'm using quester now, i've done it like this but stil gets error.

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552,44, 856,9836, 51,49502), 148917);

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552,44, 856,9836, 51,49502), 148917);

Has to be: wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552.44, 856.9836, 51.49502), 148917);

Dots instead of commatas for the minor values.

The Gong in the Razorfen Downs isn't only a GameObject since it got redesigned, but also a Unit.

I've used this two RunCodes one after another:

Spoiler

WoWUnit toTalk =
                wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit()
                    .SingleOrDefault(i => i.Entry == 75746);
            if (toTalk != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(toTalk.Position, toTalk.Entry, 1);
            }

WoWGameObject gong = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWGameObject().FirstOrDefault(i => i.Entry == 148917 );
            if (gong != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(gong.GetBaseAddress);
            }

Can't test if they still work though, as I don't do anything on official servers anymore.

1 hour ago, nudl said:

The Gong in the Razorfen Downs isn't only a GameObject since it got redesigned, but also a Unit.

I've used this two RunCodes one after another:

Hide contents

Can't test if they still work though, as I don't do anything on official servers anymore.

Thank you! Will tey this out, where do i add the cords?

1 hour ago, FNV316 said:

Has to be: wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552.44, 856.9836, 51.49502), 148917);

Dots instead of commatas for the minor values.

Thank you! Will try this out!

2 minutes ago, OliZ said:

Thank you! Will tey this out, where do i add the cords?

You don't need any coords. You just need be near the gong. Over short distance the pathfinder will do the work.

29 minutes ago, nudl said:

You don't need any coords. You just need be near the gong. Over short distance the pathfinder will do the work.

Aha! So ill just puth a waypoint near then! :)