Jump to content

Clicking objects in dungeons


OliZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

How can i make my grinder&gatherer click objects in dungeons? like in RFD, u need to use this Gong to be able to spawn a bos in order to continue the instance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(XXX, YYYY, ZZZ), OBJECT_ID);

"Run code"-step and insert coords + object id.

 

Edit: I was assuming you use it in Quester. I doubt you can do that in Gatherer or Grinder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-01-26 at 4:39 PM, FNV316 said:
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(XXX, YYYY, ZZZ), OBJECT_ID);

"Run code"-step and insert coords + object id.

 

Edit: I was assuming you use it in Quester. I doubt you can do that in Gatherer or Grinder.

Thanks! but how do i find the Object ID?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are using grinder, when you sre near of the object, select ITEM in profile creator, write the name of the item and click in "add item" (or another link name, i dont remember now). Wrobot shows the item ID. Try this..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pitoco said:

If you are using grinder, when you sre near of the object, select ITEM in profile creator, write the name of the item and click in "add item" (or another link name, i dont remember now). Wrobot shows the item ID. Try this..

I'm using quester now, i've done it like this but stil gets error.

 

 

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552,44, 856,9836, 51,49502), 148917);

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552,44, 856,9836, 51,49502), 148917);

Has to be: wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552.44, 856.9836, 51.49502), 148917);

Dots instead of commatas for the minor values.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Gong in the Razorfen Downs isn't only a GameObject since it got redesigned, but also a Unit.

I've used this two RunCodes one after another:

Spoiler
Quote

            WoWUnit toTalk =
                wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit()
                    .SingleOrDefault(i => i.Entry == 75746);
            if (toTalk != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(toTalk.Position, toTalk.Entry, 1);
            }

Quote

            WoWGameObject gong = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWGameObject().FirstOrDefault(i => i.Entry == 148917 );
            if (gong != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(gong.GetBaseAddress);
            }

 

Can't test if they still work though, as I don't do anything on official servers anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nudl said:

The Gong in the Razorfen Downs isn't only a GameObject since it got redesigned, but also a Unit.

I've used this two RunCodes one after another:

  Hide contents

 

Can't test if they still work though, as I don't do anything on official servers anymore.

Thank you! Will tey this out, where do i add the cords?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FNV316 said:

Has to be: wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithGameObject(new Vector3(2552.44, 856.9836, 51.49502), 148917);

Dots instead of commatas for the minor values.

Thank you! Will try this out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OliZ said:

Thank you! Will tey this out, where do i add the cords?

You don't need any coords. You just need be near the gong. Over short distance the pathfinder will do the work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, nudl said:

You don't need any coords. You just need be near the gong. Over short distance the pathfinder will do the work.

Aha! So ill just puth a waypoint near then! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...