Profile for Leveling (Horde)

samwick96

Best choice is always create your own profile, to minimize the bans, to maximize your playstyle.

Select Grinder mode and start recording a path, where there are mobs..Don't forget to add every type of mob in the "to kill" list. Once you have done stop recording your path and enjoy the grinding. You can also add repair npc and you can create multiple grinding zones based on your character level (for example tanaris 40-44, un'goro 44-46 and so on)

4 hours ago, scripterx said:

Best choice is always create your own profile, to minimize the bans, to maximize your playstyle.

Select Grinder mode and start recording a path, where there are mobs..Don't forget to add every type of mob in the "to kill" list. Once you have done stop recording your path and enjoy the grinding. You can also add repair npc and you can create multiple grinding zones based on your character level (for example tanaris 40-44, un'goro 44-46 and so on)

Well you're probably right but the only reason I bought the Bot is to Level my Character since i dont have that much time atm. Leveling the Character by myself(creating a profile) kinda would make the whole Bot buying thing pointless for me :D

• 1 month later...