MM hunter procs not working

Drwolftech

@Droidz I came back to the game and tryed for more than 2 h make my MM hunter work but the bot is not recognising the markings targets buff to cast Multi-Shot and ARcane Shot.

Im using for arcane shot and multi-shot the string =>  wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(223138)

And he keep casting arcane shot over and over again

He dont cast Aimed shot on the target when i use the string => wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.BuffTimeLeft(new List<uint> { 187131 }) >= 1900

And dont cast marked shot on targets qhen i use the string =P wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff(185365)

What im doing wrong?

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar issue, the bot stops doing anything for the duration of the fight as soon as Marking Targets procs.  It procs so often that I don't care if the bot recognizes the character has it, so I'm not using the strings you list above.  I stripped down the xml to the basic rotation and its still bugging out.

Been using the software for a few years now and until now i've been able to fix / figure out what the problem was but this has me totally stuck.

Can you give some more info?

What expac are you on? Can you share your self created FC where the problem is happening? Is this just a buff you get and don't care about? What affect does this proc have? 

I think you'd get more replies if you give ppl more info. Personally I have no idea what that talent does and I'm not about to go and research it.

No problem.  This is on Legion 7.3.5 for the marksman hunter.  Part of the talents you are given when you spec marksmanship is a chance for auto attacks to proc Marking Targets, it causes your next arcane shot or multi-shot to apply hunters mark.  The proc happens within the first 1-2 auto attacks of each pull, and frequently during battle. 

I'll share the FC when I get home but I've tried all free and paid FC's available for download here and they all have the same issue.  I've also posted in some of those threads but they seem dead.

I considered the possibility that maybe either arcane shot or multi-shot was bugging out when this procced, but even if you go into Sidewinders (replaces both arcane shot and multi-shot) this still happens.

I'm not great at using the LUA scripts when coding like the OP of this thread but he was running into nearly the exact same issue a year ago and doesn't seem to have been resolved.  All I'm doing is telling the bot to do a simple rotation and not even worry about / look for the proc, it still stops working.  

Logs tell us nothing, there is literally no entry for anything happening while it just hangs, even with all log types turned on.  I usually am able to fix any issue because its user error but in this case it may not be.

10 hours ago, liquidsnakeblue said:

No problem.  This is on Legion 7.3.5 for the marksman hunter.  Part of the talents you are given when you spec marksmanship is a chance for auto attacks to proc Marking Targets, it causes your next arcane shot or multi-shot to apply hunters mark.  The proc happens within the first 1-2 auto attacks of each pull, and frequently during battle. 

I'll share the FC when I get home but I've tried all free and paid FC's available for download here and they all have the same issue.  I've also posted in some of those threads but they seem dead.

I considered the possibility that maybe either arcane shot or multi-shot was bugging out when this procced, but even if you go into Sidewinders (replaces both arcane shot and multi-shot) this still happens.

I'm not great at using the LUA scripts when coding like the OP of this thread but he was running into nearly the exact same issue a year ago and doesn't seem to have been resolved.  All I'm doing is telling the bot to do a simple rotation and not even worry about / look for the proc, it still stops working.  

Logs tell us nothing, there is literally no entry for anything happening while it just hangs, even with all log types turned on.  I usually am able to fix any issue because its user error but in this case it may not be.

Good info.

Do the spells names change at all?

I recommend testing with the devtools (https://marsbars.gitlab.io/unoffical-wrobot-api-docs/articles/devtools.html)

Try running the following in there when the proc happens (link to api doc - and make sure to set it to c#) :

wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Arcane Shot");

Be aware that my api doc is based on a vanilla version of the bot so some methods may not exist.

Edited by Marsbar