single and multi target and AOE

BishopXRay

Does the option AOE in Fight Class Editor literally mean AOE? I haven't found any examples yet where it is used. It wasn't even used for Whirling Blades in the examples I looked at. Is it possible to set abilities to trigger based on the number of attackers? How do we setup for multiple targets verses single target? 

Thank You

6 hours ago, BishopXRay said:

Does the option AOE in Fight Class Editor literally mean AOE? I haven't found any examples yet where it is used. It wasn't even used for Whirling Blades in the examples I looked at. Is it possible to set abilities to trigger based on the number of attackers? How do we setup for multiple targets verses single target? 

Thank You

AOE means that the spell needs to be placed at the ground like Death and Decay from DK.
If i'm not wrong there is no option in the editor to get the result you want. What you can do is to use C# code as condition.

For example:

int range = 15;
int targetAmount = ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsAlive && u.MaxHealth > 500 && ((ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.Position.DistanceTo2D(u.Position) - ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.CombatReach) <= range) && u.IsAttackable && !TraceLine.TraceLineGo(u.Position));

return targetAmount > 3;

[range] = range around the target
[targetAmount] = the targets we found around the target
[targetAmount > 3] = returns true (executes the spell) if there are more than 3 targets around the current target

hope that helps.

Edited by iMod

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, iMod said:

AOE means that the spell needs to be placed at the ground like Death and Decay from DK.
If i'm not wrong there is no option in the editor to get the result you want. What you can do is to use C# code as condition.

For example:

int range = 15;
int targetAmount = ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsAlive && u.MaxHealth > 500 && ((ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.Position.DistanceTo2D(u.Position) - ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.CombatReach) <= range) && u.IsAttackable && !TraceLine.TraceLineGo(u.Position));

return targetAmount > 3;

[range] = range around the target
[targetAmount] = the targets we found around the target
[targetAmount > 3] = returns true (executes the spell) if there are more than 3 targets around the current target

hope that helps.

So just Copy/paste the code under condition setting?

I'm not sure if you can use multi lines. 
If not just use 

return ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsAlive && u.MaxHealth > 500 && ((ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.Position.DistanceTo2D(u.Position) - ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.CombatReach) <= 15) && u.IsAttackable && !TraceLine.TraceLineGo(u.Position)) > 3;

You need to select " Sharp Code" as condition and add the line into Value.

• 5 years later...
On 3/28/2018 at 5:58 AM, iMod said:

I'm not sure if you can use multi lines. 
If not just use 

return ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsAlive && u.MaxHealth > 500 && ((ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.Position.DistanceTo2D(u.Position) - ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.CombatReach) <= 15) && u.IsAttackable && !TraceLine.TraceLineGo(u.Position)) > 3;

You need to select " Sharp Code" as condition and add the line into Value.

This is just throwing an error CS1525 and CS1002
Invalid expression term ','

8 hours ago, Sjd6795 said:

This is just throwing an error CS1525 and CS1002
Invalid expression term ','

Use code without "return" and the ";"

ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.IsAlive && u.MaxHealth > 500 && ((ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.Position.DistanceTo2D(u.Position) - ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject.CombatReach) <= 15) && u.IsAttackable && !TraceLine.TraceLineGo(u.Position))