Pugin that stands up when you sit down.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you are having the same problem I am, but I just purchased the bot two days ago, everytime I return to a questing/grinding profile, I have gained maybe a few hours of EXP and the log is filled with my character trying to buff themselves over and over while sitting down, in game getting the error message - must be standing to do that. How can I fix this?

Edit - also cannot actually see what caused the character to sit down as the log is back filled with the attempt of buffing

17 minutes ago, huldrelok said:

Not sure if you are having the same problem I am, but I just purchased the bot two days ago, everytime I return to a questing/grinding profile, I have gained maybe a few hours of EXP and the log is filled with my character trying to buff themselves over and over while sitting down, in game getting the error message - must be standing to do that. How can I fix this?

Edit - also cannot actually see what caused the character to sit down as the log is back filled with the attempt of buffing

Probably reached the end of a question profile where it then went afk (and sat down), a buff ran out and it tried to spam cast it.

@xj3r3myx Can i ask the reason as to why you want a plugin for this?

Hi,

just use this addon.

it stands up by event u have to stand to do this // cant do that while shapeshifted or mounted

// edit: but u cant use food is spell with that if u have to regen mana because it stands up while drinking to cast heal....

regards

ohlolol

EzDismount.rar