Need faster reactions on Fight Class (Healer Mode)

ScripterQQ

Today I tried to create a Healer Fight Class, very basic but working good at the end of the work. I did a dungeon to do a "final" test and well I died instant when I aggroed some mobs, even if the first Spells with highest priority are all heals on myself, and other important cds for me to survive.

I'm not saying it doesn't work (even if sometimes char doesn't follow the group and stands still), I see it targeting and doing the right spells, but looks like a very slow version of pqr. It needs kinda 1.5 seconds to react to anything, not a big deal honestly because pqr at 20ms is way too suspicious, but a slighty faster reaction would be nice, for dps fight classes I don't see the problem, but for healing it may cause the group to wipe (exactly what it happened to me) if there is too much thinking from the robot.

So is this working as intended or is there something I'm missing? Maybe I will attach a video if the problem happens again, because you can clearly see the fight class is ok and the conditions are met, the problem is just the "slow reading". I really want to finish this Healer Fight Class but I want to be sure it doesn't make the group die.

Thanks for any help :wink:

Hey, at how much fps were you playing? I experienced the same while in groups and circumstances with a bigger bunch of people, while fiddling alone the reaction time seems much faster atleast on my end. Atleast now i understood for my part that droidz said once that wrobot especially with lua needs high fps.

3 hours ago, Dreamful said:

i am not sure but does the latency option under General settings also effect the reaction time ?
Maybe you can try it and turn it down, just a guess

Already tried to put it like 1 ms min 2 ms max, and nothing changed. I play at like 40/50 fps by the way.
When outside of the dungeon the rotation was working fine, not as fast as pqr but it was ok.

Hello, it is c# or xml fightclass?

To get faster reactions you need to "unlock FPS limit" (in advanced general settings, you can also try to activate option "Improve combat rotation speed (this option can skip spells)"), if you use XML fightclass put bigger FPS (in your fightclass settings) (or remove sleep time in c# fightclass).

What is slow is to use LUA (or WRobot functions that inject code), try to avoid if you can, for lua if you cannot remove it try to combine scripts. You can use debug option (in xml fightclass) to found slow spells.

Actually I didn't use a single line of lua, neither for spell name nor for conditions. Just basic spells like "Flash of Light", one for me (cast on: player), and another for the party (cast on: target). The fight class is xml, I wrote a very simple rotation with basic spells just to test it, and eventually make it better in a future if it was working, but yea it failed in a dungeon and I had to stop it. I would really like to complete the project but first it was before the banwave so now I don't know where to test it and try with new settings, second, I need time and different situations to test it 100%, I can't enter in dungeon and say "guys im making test with automatic fight class please loose some health so I can see if I'm able to heal you". I need a random server with no robot detection, with 3-4 different account of mine and find a way to loose health, simulating a dungeon situation. I need to think something :)

3 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

Actually I didn't use a single line of lua, neither for spell name nor for conditions. Just basic spells like "Flash of Light", one for me (cast on: player), and another for the party (cast on: target). The fight class is xml, I wrote a very simple rotation with basic spells just to test it, and eventually make it better in a future if it was working, but yea it failed in a dungeon and I had to stop it. I would really like to complete the project but first it was before the banwave so now I don't know where to test it and try with new settings, second, I need time and different situations to test it 100%, I can't enter in dungeon and say "guys im making test with automatic fight class please loose some health so I can see if I'm able to heal you". I need a random server with no robot detection, with 3-4 different account of mine and find a way to loose health, simulating a dungeon situation. I need to think something :)

Their is a Emulator Project based on 3.3.5, maybe that suits your needs, not sure tho. You can add Bots and queue for a dungeon and stuff.
https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-general-releases/560737-single-player-project-tc-r2.html