New noob?

Phaibooty

12 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

Retail youll be banned faster then you could buy the bot right now. i would wait a week or so.

shit hahaha. Damn. Thanks!

Would you happen to know how I could tell the bot is okay again? Couldnt see a status on the front page, or maybe a chat box/discord I can join to view status? I don't want to keep spamming new threads haha.

There have been multiple banwaves  in the past 2 weeks. 

Everyone is hopeful there is a work around, but as far as i know this is the only public bot available all eyes on us.

If we can't even make it 2 weeks it wont pay for itself the bot has to make it atleast 30 days to be profitable. 

But even then who wants to be banned every 30 days.

But like i said 30 days is 50/50  blizzards get half the gold you get the other half.

Will see.   3/8 the bans started this time. If you don't see another wave in 30 days then maybe its a fluke :) 

On ‎11‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 2:10 AM, virtual said:

If we can't even make it 2 weeks it wont pay for itself the bot has to make it atleast 30 days to be profitable. 

This is definitely not true because it depends on realm-economy and your profiles. For me it needs to be up atleast for 5 days to get into the break-even-point of profit.

6 hours ago, logger said:

This is definitely not true because it depends on realm-economy and your profiles. For me it needs to be up atleast for 5 days to get into the break-even-point of profit.

yeah, there is a dependence on realm economy, of course. But There's also a  big difference between having 1-2 bots and having 10+.

If you want to devote 3+ hours a day per account mingling with profiles and the AH....  but that strategy doesn't work when you try to use more accounts, at all. And it gets old and stale soooo fast. Better to just stand fishing at the AH .

I also doubt that you consider laundering your returns in that equation. It takes a lot of time, whatever way you choose to try to turn your gold into real money.

In short, it's really clear to me, as a multi-botter, that your methods are unsustainable on a medium-bigger scale, and the numbers you mention are extremely inaccurate.

At the current status, getting to farming level on a bchest takes 5 days or more even with the faster class. Which doesn't happen to be the best class for farming .

If you want to go the legion route, currently the cost is 60 + $ per account. Market is really unstable on legion mats and is on a noticable downward trend. Highly unlikely that you meet your Return of Investment in 5 days, even of the luckiest realm.

6 hours ago, gurete said:

yeah, there is a dependence on realm economy, of course. But There's also a  big difference between having 1-2 bots and having 10+.

If you want to devote 3+ hours a day per account mingling with profiles and the AH....  but that strategy doesn't work when you try to use more accounts, at all. And it gets old and stale soooo fast. Better to just stand fishing at the AH .

I also doubt that you consider laundering your returns in that equation. It takes a lot of time, whatever way you choose to try to turn your gold into real money.

In short, it's really clear to me, as a multi-botter, that your methods are unsustainable on a medium-bigger scale, and the numbers you mention are extremely inaccurate.

At the current status, getting to farming level on a bchest takes 5 days or more even with the faster class. Which doesn't happen to be the best class for farming .

If you want to go the legion route, currently the cost is 60 + $ per account. Market is really unstable on legion mats and is on a noticable downward trend. Highly unlikely that you meet your Return of Investment in 5 days, even of the luckiest realm.

Iam always going the legion way because you can start earlier with making profit. Also iam not buying keys from blizzard (expect there is a sale for them). Legion key 19-24€ and classic key 7-10€. And it doesnt matter how many accounts you got that doesnt make sense. You have to bot for each investment that you made and you will not get any accounts for free. What you have to do is seeing every account in a separate way. 

Every character from me is botting about 150-250K per day. Lets say worst case is 150K per day for 12-14hours of botting. Iam selling 150K for 0,045€ per K thats 6,75€ per day in worst case. Now accounts costs are in worst case 24€ for legion and 10€ for classic, overall 34€.

34€ (cost for one account) / 6,75€ (profit per account) = ~5,037 days of botting to get enough gold to be in the profit zone. 

And thats only in the worst case scenario and yes iam starting to bot right after buying the accounts. 

Its all about profiles, realm-economy and maybe your own knowledge about selling and botting.

3 hours ago, logger said:

Iam always going the legion way because you can start earlier with making profit. Also iam not buying keys from blizzard (expect there is a sale for them). Legion key 19-24€ and classic key 7-10€. And it doesnt matter how many accounts you got that doesnt make sense. You have to bot for each investment that you made and you will not get any accounts for free. What you have to do is seeing every account in a separate way. 

Every character from me is botting about 150-250K per day. Lets say worst case is 150K per day for 12-14hours of botting. Iam selling 150K for 0,045€ per K thats 6,75€ per day in worst case. Now accounts costs are in worst case 24€ for legion and 10€ for classic, overall 34€.

34€ (cost for one account) / 6,75€ (profit per account) = ~5,037 days of botting to get enough gold to be in the profit zone. 

And thats only in the worst case scenario and yes iam starting to bot right after buying the accounts. 

Its all about profiles, realm-economy and maybe your own knowledge about selling and botting.

I was kind of expecting this sort of answer; sadly, it proves the former presumption.

You are doing 1-2 accounts and think that you know the deal.

You don't. You have no idea. All those numbers you provided are not sustainable at all.

I could criticize every single point you mentioned. From the just "buying keys in sales" (I just burned through 100 keys in these 3 Wrobot banwaves, do you even understand the complications and dangers of doing so), to the € per k that you say you are obtaining. It's crazy and no, you are not getting that.

But just better if you try to expand and check for yourself. You'll see how, after 1 month or 1 banwave, you'll have realized the reality of trying to do this.

2 hours ago, gurete said:

You are doing 1-2 accounts and think that you know the deal

Way more, but it doesnt matter how many accounts I have. The point is, that „30 days“ of botting to be profitable like Virtual said is too much for me. I wouldnt bot for peanuts because than I would rather bot in other games instead. 

3 hours ago, gurete said:

„buying keys in sales"

I don’t know what you mean, because they are literally every time every where in sale not only in the blizzard shop. 

3 hours ago, gurete said:

But just better if you try to expand and check for yourself. You'll see how, after 1 month or 1 banwave, you'll have realized the reality of trying to do this.

Iam not new at botting. You have to find the market gap of your realms, also I am not botting only one realm. Taking some time to find the real market is always better than sitting your whole life on nothing. -> Public profiles are always the wrong way.

Anyway, I don’t want to defensive my methods here, I only wanted to clear it up, that wasting so much time for such a low amount is not worth it (for me). 

8 hours ago, logger said:

150k for 12 hours!? Jesus fuck i make nearly double that just dealing with ores, D.bars and stirrups...

1 hour ago, Razzue said:

150k for 12 hours!? Jesus fuck i make nearly double that just dealing with ores, D.bars and stirrups...

Yes, worst case its only 150K per character but it depends on realm-economy.

11 hours ago, logger said:

Way more, but it doesnt matter how many accounts I have. The point is, that „30 days“ of botting to be profitable like Virtual said is too much for me. I wouldnt bot for peanuts....

Iam not new at botting. You have to find the market gap of your realms, also I am not botting only one realm. Taking some time to find the real market is always better than sitting your whole life on nothing. -> Public profiles are always the wrong way.

Anyway, I don’t want to defensive my methods here, I only wanted to clear it up, that wasting so much time for such a low amount is not worth it (for me). 

1) Yeah, how many accounts does matter. A day has 24 hours. Your setup requires manual intervention for a lot of things. Again, it's not sustainable, TRY IT and then we can talk like grown-ups.

2) Every single multibotter has gone through that point  (market controlling) before going harder. You'd better don't think that you have unique knowledge of the Ins and out of the wow economy, because it's not unique. We've all controlled realms and then tried to move to a a bigger scale.

What you said about finding the market completely proves the point. Niche markets can't hold beyond a couple of days of farming mats. Then you have to be replenishing the Ah, and you'll find yourself controlling the market in a good with a low demand, and your banks full.

Actually, you need to find something that doesn't require manual intervention, or at least is reduced to under 15 minutes a day. Do you wonder why you still see dungeon bots when it's such a low profit? Because that's sustainable. Exactly what we are talking about.

3) You are indeed botting for peanuts, mate. And you know it. That's why I'm encouraging you to try to expand beyond your 3-4 accounts- you'll realize how all you ideas are impossible in the medium - bigger scale, and why every single person that reads this and has managed even a smaller farm with 10+ bots perfectly knows it.

Feel free to hit me in PM to talk about this, if you want. I don't wanna hijack this thread, and it seems we are doing so.