Profile for 55-60?

Aight i just lost all my profiles on my computer, i have done profiles on lvl 55-60 grinding (a safe way) > minimum chanse of getting detected by players = getting banned.

So i've made profiles where there is a few ppl. and it worked pretty nice. well well... long story short. i lost all my files (due to factory reset on the computer)

Does anyone got any nice grinding profiles at those lvls?, if not i'll be making a few. and i will use them for a while and then post them here.  :)

/conne2

20 hours ago, conne2 said:

Aight i just lost all my profiles on my computer, i have done profiles on lvl 55-60 grinding (a safe way) > minimum chanse of getting detected by players = getting banned.

So i've made profiles where there is a few ppl. and it worked pretty nice. well well... long story short. i lost all my files (due to factory reset on the computer)

Does anyone got any nice grinding profiles at those lvls?, if not i'll be making a few. and i will use them for a while and then post them here.  :)

/conne2

Like @ScripterQQ already mentioned, best and unique way would be Automaton. But if you want you can try @nudl's or mine 1-80 Profile.

4 hours ago, Dreamful said:

Like @ScripterQQ already mentioned, best and unique way would be Automaton. But if you want you can try @nudl's or mine 1-80 Profile.

will this work on vanilla? :P Playing on a privet server (elysium)

7 hours ago, ScripterQQ said:

If you want just grinding mobs, use Automaton, 55-60 is a joke put it in Silithus and enjoy. I used Automaton 1-80 and it works pretty good.

damn never thought about that, im stupid. such a pain in the ass to make grinding profiles when you just can use something lite automaton xd... btw what do you mean by "Silithus"  ? :P

On 11/4/2018 at 10:21 PM, conne2 said:

damn never thought about that, im stupid. such a pain in the ass to make grinding profiles when you just can use something lite automaton xd... btw what do you mean by "Silithus"  ? :P

Let automation run around through Silithus - No specific place, since it would be more bottish looking if the bot would stay at the very same spot throughout 5 levels. - I think! :)

Yay I used Automaton from 1 to 80 changing zone every 5 levels around, and putting a 200-250 yard range from the starting point (usually where there are many mobs but not in big groups, so I can pull one by one)