Suggestions

Ordush

If you have any suggestions for the Hunter Fightclass for TBC, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted suggestions, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:
-

• Ordush unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Jensen- said:

hey could you update hunter tbc fc with the food method like you did in the vanila one, i dont want to switch food every few lvls

Yeah, probably about time that the TBC FC gets some love.
I am currently working on a few projects, but i promise i will get around to the tbc hunter too! ?

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, retrostalgic said:

great thing would be to have pet attack whoever you are attacking, i often find it 1v1 me meleeing a mob and pet 1v1 a mob ?

Try reinstall of your wrobot because the pet is supposed to grab aggro of all mobs and then attack the mob with the lowest hp.

19 hours ago, retrostalgic said:

somehow make it not try to summon a new pet if 4 mobs are attacking you XD 

I don't think it matters. If you are attacked by 4 mobs and your pet is dead, i'm pretty sure you're dead anyway =P

• 3 months later...

Nice routine. The only suggestion i would make would be for the hunter to not run from a max distance of 35 yards all the way to what seems like 25 when targeting a mob. Doesn't seem to want to stay at max range.

8 hours ago, encore707 said:

Nice routine. The only suggestion i would make would be for the hunter to not run from a max distance of 35 yards all the way to what seems like 25 when targeting a mob. Doesn't seem to want to stay at max range.

The new version will have modular range. ?

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, bayoneta03 said:

any way to get pet using its abilities it just auto attacks and then my toon is trying to melee when i manually hit growl then he moves back and uses rotation

Can you find me on discord and pm me there? Something seems to be off with your setup.
I am in the wrobot channel.