How to turn left / right with c#?

Good day.

For some reason lua code like:
Lua.LuaDoString("TurnLeftStart();");
is not working. Maybe it's because it is Protected, or maybe i do it wrong, not sure. Anyway. How can i turn (rotate) character with a code? For some reason there is no function for that in wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move

Thank you in advance for any advices.

Protected functions work, actually. But you'll need to call TurnLeftStop() as far as I know and "nudge" your client somehow (in Vanilla) to actually execute the movement.
You can also just use MovementManager.Face() to face a vector.

Thank you for a reply.
Yeah, TurnLeftStop()  is need. But it is not workiking just "from the box" if you add it in FC, for example. That's the problem.

And i'm not sure how can i use MovementManager.Face() without any target. I need just to spin in one place for no reason, without any goal or something.

Without any goal? Why spin in the first place?
Just make the bot hit the keybind for turning then.

You could do MovementManager.Face(ObjectManager.Me.Position), it might actually work. If not, add + 1 to X and Z on your own vector

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

Just make the bot hit the keybind for turning then.

Yeah, but how? No turn keys in wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move. Only back, forward, strafes and up/down.

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

You could do MovementManager.Face(ObjectManager.Me.Position), it might actually work. If not, add + 1 to X and Z on your own vector

If i understand correctly, this will be not a spin but an instant turn, or am i wrong?