New sessions limitation

Findeh

Forgive me my stupidity, but i can't find an answer for this. I have read comments there:

And searched some other topics, still no straight answer for this questions:
1) Will wrobot subscription expire in couple month for users that bought wrobot unlimited almost a year ago?
2) If i need to add 10 more sessions to my limit i have to buy 80 euro per year subscription (about 100 usd), just can't understand what's the difference between this:

and this:

First one cost 100 usd per year, the second one will cost me like 400 usd per year. What's the point of the second one, counting that official servers is not supported?

Hello,

"WRobot unlimited subscription" and "WRobot subscription" will soon disappear (it is subscription for Wow official servers, and I'll stop soon this version) (price is per month) (I will remove subscriptions of the store, but if you have subscription you will can continue to use it on WRobot for private server) .

"WRobot for private server" will keep, if you need more than 10 sessions contact me to get custom price (it is written), if you have old subscription type (before than I add sessions limit) and you run more than 10 sessions contact me also by private message.

• 3 months later...