Macro in fightclass doesnt work!

Hello,

I have around 10 macros already added in fightclass but with this one Im struggling...

Macro is: 

/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,36,1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot);if (name and string.find(name,"Item1")) or (name and string.find(name,"Item2")) then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end

hint( its working if Im clicking it by myself ingame)

At fightclass editor its written like this: 

RunMacroText("/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,36,1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot);if (name and string.find(name,"Item1")) or (name and string.find(name,"Item2")) then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end");

hint(doesnt work at all if fightclass tried to preform action)

I dont wana put it on action bar and make macro to click it, because i want it in fightclass editor to be done, since i need it only at specific lvl to be clicked, for exampe 10-20lvl

any suggestions etc?

also i wouldnt need to do this if someone know the way to autoequip weapons. Butler doesnt euqip well for me because it doesnt know to equip off hand, only main hand. so my character is always having 1-2dmg dagger in off hand during lvling and butler force everything to keep that off hand...

Hello,

Use code:

for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,36,1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot);if (name and string.find(name,"Item1")) or (name and string.find(name,"Item2")) then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end

or 

RunMacroText('/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,36,1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot);if (name and string.find(name,"Item1")) or (name and string.find(name,"Item2")) then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end');

(when you use RunMacroText, if in you macro you use character ", use )