Not getting the bot to work.

Hi, I am a brand new member and I was intrested in trying the trial version of wRobot! I downloaded a profile and a fight class, (NE startingzone and early druid) but when I hit the start button on the bot, my character can't seem to move. It just stands still in one location, killing all the mobs it can reach. When there are no more mobs, she just starts spinning. Anything I can do to fix this? The bot looks great otherwise!

Thanks!

What kind of a profile was it? Are you sure you weren't using the Automation product (doesn't require a profile and will just hunt things in the area)?

Just now, Cflower said:

@Marsbar thanks for the relpy. Not sure what fixed it, but when I tierd it again this morning, it worked fine! ?

Np, it may have been that the pathfinding server was down, there were some issues lately. I believe they're fixed now though.

Also, since you're new make sure to look into the Advanced settings (button bottom right in general settings screen) I've seen quite a few ppl miss that early on. 

Cflower, you should check out all the WOW options you have to adjust, most importantly some graphic options. Like vsync, adjust your hertz etc.. its all somewhere here in the forum.